*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Star Ocean 3 coming to PS4 in the west on May 23

The PS2-on-PlayStation 4 version of Star Ocean: Till the End of Time will launch in North America (we’re trying to get confirmation for Europe) via the PlayStation Store on May 23 for $20.99, Square Enix announced.

The PlayStation 4 version of the game will support trophies, share functionality, and remote play.

Originally released for PlayStation 2 in 2004, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time follows Fayt Leingod and his childhood friend Sophia Esteed as they “discover the greatest secret in the Star Ocean universe.”

V F

V F

Soldato
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain £7.99
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes £3.99
Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience £11.99

Yay or nay?

V F

V F

Soldato
Great game play, lacklustre story.

Ah, so Definitive has all the Metal Gear V games I'm reading...

So don't need to purchase the others standalone.

The Definitive Experience comprises Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, and all DLC for both single player games, as well as Metal Gear Online.

A Konami press release also adds that it includes "additional Mother Base currency".

V F

V F

Soldato
Yep, the definitive version contains everything.

Think I'll also go for Alien Isolation - The Collection as well. Looks nice and scary with some weaponry action. Says it gets good reviews and one of the scariest.

LOL! youtu.be/HWvDy2nb914
It makes The Last of Us look quite tame. Unreal he couldn't hear it. You could hear it moving when he threw that last smoke bomb as well as next to him.

Been looking at Doom, though it sure has a pretty photo mode. Not sure of that and between Devil May Cry 4 - Special Edition.

Associate
Think I'll also go for Alien Isolation - The Collection as well. Looks nice and scary with some weaponry action. Says it gets good reviews and one of the scariest.

Don't misinterpret Alien Isolation. It's no shooter game, you won't exactly be running around shooting things with a gun a lot. More like you'll have very little ammo and using the gun is noisy and more likely to get you noticed/killed. But by all means, it's an excellent game and beats out most horror games I've seen in recent years. I'd for sure recommend it. In fact with E3 around the corner, I'm wondering if Alien Isolation is to get a sequel? That would be amazing.

Soldato
+1 more for Alien here - it's an awesome game imo, I'm actually in the process of replaying it - completed it on hard last year, but saw that there was a 'novice' mode; so I started that and have been playing the game and enjoying exploring the ship more - goes some way to explain what the first play through was like.... too scared to go off the beaten path :D

Soldato
£2.49 Limbo. Couldn't resist lol.

Brilliant game, and Inside is even better.

Agree with the above comments about Alien too, it's excellent. You do end up with a reasonable array of weapons by the end but you don't necessarily need them, and it's arguably more fun to play without them anyway.

V F

V F

Soldato
I never thought it was possible to enjoy an fps game on a console. Doom. Bunnyhopping and moving like you're using a mouse. Yet strangely fond memories.

Back
Top Bottom