*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
Had a go at Killing Floor 2 last night. Looks like a really nice port from the PC version which I used to play. But the matchmaking is utterly broken? Anyone actually been able to join a game?

jpm

jpm

Associate
Had a go at Killing Floor 2 last night. Looks like a really nice port from the PC version which I used to play. But the matchmaking is utterly broken? Anyone actually been able to join a game?

I was able to a couple of nights ago but since then its been a bit flakey for me to. Hoping it gets sorted there's a new event happening.

Associate
Just connected an external hard drive to use with my PS4.

Any elegant solutions out there to make it look neat?

Looks a bit strange with the usb cable coming out the front and the drive to the side.

Cheers

Soldato
.hack//G.U. Last Recode coming west in late 2017

.hack//G.U. Vols. 1, 2, and 3 remastered.

.hack//G.U. Last Recode – the definitive .hack//G.U. experience for existing fans and newbies – collects the three .hack//G.U. action-RPG titles; Rebirth, Reminisce and Redemption with updated 1080p, 16:9 widescreen picture, and 60 fps frame rate, gameplay balance changes and additional features to be announced in the upcoming months.

.hack is a multimedia franchise created and developed by famed Japanese developer CyberConnect2. Comprising of video games, anime, novels, and manga, the world of .hack focuses on the mysterious events surrounding a wildly popular in-universe massively multiplayer role-playing game called The World. .hack//G.U. begins after the events of the original .hack series with players assuming the role of Haseo as he tracks down a powerful Player Killer named Tri-Edge who killed his friend’s in-game avatar Shino, and put her in a coma in real life.

In addition to offering the .hack//G.U. trilogy, .hack//G.U. Last Recode will also include enhanced battle balance and game pacing to provide an optimal experience as well as a new Cheat Mode allowing players who want to just enjoy the story to start the game with full stats.

Is that not strange?

in what way?

I haven't seen the anime or played the games previously

V F

V F

Soldato
None, I've seen snippets of many of them and find the characters creepy. There is just something creepy about anime.

Associate
Thinking of getting a PS4 - Not played games for a while, last game I played was GTA V on PS3....

How does this game list look (to get the most out of this console):

The last of us Remastered
GTA V
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Crash Bandicoot Trilogy

Will get the usual FIFA 18 / COD this winter.

Soldato
Thinking of getting a PS4 - Not played games for a while, last game I played was GTA V on PS3....

GTA V
Crash Bandicoot Trilogy

Horizon Zero Dawn

GTA V remastered for the newer gen consoles was a very good improvement.

Soldato
Soldato

GTA V
Crash Bandicoot Trilogy

Doom
Wipeout omega collection
Star Wars battlefront

Soldato
Anyone had issues with the DS4 charging? I can't seem to pinpoint the issue. I have a launch day controller and an extra blue controller I bought later on. Both are having an issue charging. It seems to be to temperamental because it will show it charging one minute, then the next it might show me "?" where it should be charging. I have atleast two different wires that I can use to charge the controllers and both do the same. Is this an issue with the PS4's USB slots or the charging port on both controllers?

Caporegime
Yup. I have started having exactly the same problem on my PS4 Pro. Tried all 3 USB ports with an Amazon Basics cable that I use and it wouldn't charge in any of them. Swapped the cable to an official Xbox One Plug and Charge cable and it worked in the PS4 Pro without any trouble. Then I used the Amazon Basics cable in my PC and that charged the DualShock 4 up as well without issue!

Very bizarre. It seems there's nothing wrong with any part of the chain but the combination of Amazon Basics + PS4 just doesn't work now where it did previously. I bet it's something to do with the latest firmware.

Back
Top Bottom