1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by Psycho Sonny, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Digital X

Sgarrista

Got an aux cable today so I can use my PS4 controller with my PC Speakers, I was told that worked. For £5 I hope so.

2. iamthenugget

Wise Guy

would that be rather than connecting the ps4 direct due to lack of connections?? if so good thinking

3. Tauren

Capodecina

Just a heads up. Crash n-sane trilogy will be unlocking tonight at midnight !

4. Digital X

Sgarrista

I asked in a local pc shop, and the guys son it should work, as well as "wikihow" I shall test later. And yes I think so.

Speaking of crash, thought it was today and I went to town.. Did pick up the hitman first season for £12 though after trading in a golf game.

5. Tauren

Capodecina

Technically tomorrow. But midnight if digital.

6. Spacedeck

Mobster

I've pre-loaded. I won't be playing at midnight though, I'll be in bed. I do tend to wake up early (5/6AM), so I'll try get an hour in before daughter wakes up demanding my attention... :p

7. Tauren

Capodecina

I'm up at half five also. So won't be playing it til Friday night. :( it can wait !

8. ThestigGT999

Soldato

9. iamthenugget

Wise Guy

That looks quite a nice game. Being new to PlayStation I'm assuming this is a ps4 exclusive???

10. ThestigGT999

Soldato

coming to switch and pc

the first one was a PlayStation (PS4 only in EU and NA) exclusive then released on PC this year

11. iamthenugget

Wise Guy

That's probably why I know so little about the game. Up until a year or so ago it was always x1 I was facing on with occasional pc gaming. Then I hot the ps4 about this time last year

12. Tauren

Capodecina

Just bought crash. Downloading now while I'm at work. Should be ready when I et home at 2. Can't wait to dig in. :D

13. brightside229

Hitman

pre-ordered crash from tesco so should hopefully be at home waiting when i finish work!

14. iamthenugget

Wise Guy

so much love for crash after all this time. i dont think its something that i could get back into playing tho

15. Spacedeck

Mobster

Any reason why? I played it this morning and I love it. Still has the frustrating times and some jumps feel like they have to be pin point perfect but it feels and plays like Crash.

16. iamthenugget

Wise Guy

no particular reason i just think i could get into playing it. likewise i was always after a new banjo kazooie game and by all accounts yooka layle is basically that and i didnt like that either.

17. del_piero

Gangster

I genuinely considered pulling a sickie from work so I could play Crash today.

The YouTube reviews I've watched all say that 1 feels dated compared to 2 and 3, but 1 has always been my favourite!

18. Spacedeck

Mobster

In what way do Sony work? I received a PSN message from someone with a name like Free 50 Dollars. The message contained a link, so I reported the message as spam. I got message from Sony pretty much disregarding the guy. So why give us an option to report messages as spam if they don't even care? :confused:

19. V F

Capodecina

Seeing to be doing something?

20. ThestigGT999

Soldato