Poll: *The Official PlayStation 5 (PS5) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 22 10.2%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 140 64.8%
  • No (other)

Votes: 43 19.9%
  • Pancake

Votes: 11 5.1%

• Total voters
Nothing much really.

Nice to see them making an proper Astro Bot game.

And only one PSVR game!?!? Or did miss others? The platform is basically dead anyway :cry:

Two that I can remember - Aliens, and the one that was like a first person Shadow of the Colossus?

Can't wait for Astro - he so deserves a full game.

Concord did nothing for me. Getting so tired of all these hero type shooters with OTT characters.

Two that I can remember - Aliens, and the one that was like a first person Shadow of the Colossus?

Can't wait for Astro - he so deserves a full game.

Concord did nothing for me. Getting so tired of all these hero type shooters with OTT characters.
Makes you wonder what the state was of all those cancelled live service games that made headlines last year... or was that this year?

I was glad to see Astro too, should be a good time if they just iterate on the PS5 freebie game.

Last edited:
Very uninspiring showcase imo. Like others, happy for an Astro Bot game. But all the GaaS / Overwatch / Destiny clones eg. Concord look dire.

edit. Also, is it any wonder games cost more to make these days when the first 5 mins of the trailer for Concord was a CGI movie rather than actual gameplay ? Why waste development time / resources on doing that ?

Last edited:
Cannot wait for the new Dynasty Warriors - been waiting on a new one for years. Hopefully they'll abandon absolutely everything about the hot turd that is DW9 and go back to its roots.

Just skipped through most of the showcase, mostly disappointing again.

Great to see we're getting a new Astro Bot game, loved the original so hope they can build on the novelty with a game and world that's exciting to play.

Thankfully got a load of older games I've never played so can make use of PS+ for a while yet.

Charge into a brand-new, supersized adventure with ASTRO across more than 50 exciting and diverse worlds.

In this brand-new game, you will explore 6 galaxies and over 80 levels in search of Astro’s scattered crew.
Hold on tight to your Dual Speeder and dive down to each unique planet, from lush forests, sandy beaches, hot volcanoes to more surprising locations such as a gigantic hourglass or the canopy of a singing tree!

To get help on his mission, Astro can use over 15 new abilities offering unique play styles.
As you would expect from an Astro game, these take full advantage of the DualSense controller, its haptic feedback and adaptive triggers so you can feel every little step along the journey.

Eek. One PS5 exclusive (excluding the PSVR2 games)?

I know their huge single-player games take time, but it's still hard not to be concerned by Sony's shift to Live Services. Concord looked as generic as hell. Personally disinterested, but I appreciate others may not be.

On a brighter note; Astro Bot looked wonderful. Very much a bright spot and precisely the sort of game Sony should be making.

Eek. One PS5 exclusive (excluding the PSVR2 games)?
The VR games weren't exclusives either, Sony have absolutely nothing first-party in the works for it evidently.

Two hero shooters and a bunch of "hit things with blades" games which all blur into one for me. SH2's trailer felt off somehow but hopefully it has some potential, Astro looked excellent though.

Last edited:
The VR games weren't exclusives either, Sony have absolutely nothing first-party in the works for it evidently.

Given the sales numbers I'm surprised anything PSVR2 was announced, but makes sense now to have games for PSVR2 which are also PCVR and Quest too. I'm not a VR person so I did sorta skip past those titles.

Back
Top Bottom