• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Bit of a dumb question… but I’ve just subscribed to ps+ using a top up card. (As I don’t want auto renew in case I change my mind) I have no cards/PayPal linked to my account. When the year is up will the subscription just expire ?

Soldato
Bit of a dumb question… but I’ve just subscribed to ps+ using a top up card. (As I don’t want auto renew in case I change my mind) I have no cards/PayPal linked to my account. When the year is up will the subscription just expire ?
It won’t renew if no cards are saved. There is an option in your account to turn off auto renew if you want to be certain but I don’t see how it can.

Soldato
So one of my ps5 controllers has got an annoying drift problem. Fortunately I bought it in September last year so its still in warranty. Very annoying though, going to have to make my youngest doesn't have any more tantrums as I don't know if that's the cause.

Associate
I finally wilted and upgrade to extra on ps plus today. I cleared some space on my ps5 (300gb free).

I've set the following 12 games downloading...ashen, outer wilds, gravity rush 2, guardians of the galaxy, south park stick of truth, tetris effect, the messenger, toukiden 2, hot shots racing , gods will fall, children of mortal and bloodstained ritual of the night.

I've not played any of these yet and really looking forward to ashen first.

Soldato
I went for “extra” in the end ? At £84 pounds, I have demons souls remake to play, and death stranding. So already the sub has paid for itself I guess. :)
Definitely worth it if there are games you’ve not played before.

I want to play Guardians of the Galaxy but I’ve already grabbed Death Stranding. Once I have finished Outriders I’ll give it a go. See what all the marmite talk is about.

Soldato
Definitely worth it if there are games you’ve not played before.

I want to play Guardians of the Galaxy but I’ve already grabbed Death Stranding. Once I have finished Outriders I’ll give it a go. See what all the marmite talk is about.
We’ve also got Stray coming this month too ? Can’t wait. :D

Soldato
Got a weird physical game install issue that I can't understand.

My PS5 has 289GB of storage left. I am trying to install RDR2 via disk however upon inserting it, it just says 'Copying Paused'. Doing an online search results in a lot of folks with this same problem.

Solutions range from disconnecting your wifi, to cleaning your disk. The disc is pristine and reads just fine on my PS4 Pro. I tried deleting the remnants of the game I have on storage and installing again but I can't get past 'Copying Paused'. Rebuilding the database has done nothing useful. All I can think of is that I need more space but that makes no sense.

Permabanned
Got a weird physical game install issue that I can't understand.

My PS5 has 289GB of storage left. I am trying to install RDR2 via disk however upon inserting it, it just says 'Copying Paused'. Doing an online search results in a lot of folks with this same problem.

Solutions range from disconnecting your wifi, to cleaning your disk. The disc is pristine and reads just fine on my PS4 Pro. I tried deleting the remnants of the game I have on storage and installing again but I can't get past 'Copying Paused'. Rebuilding the database has done nothing useful. All I can think of is that I need more space but that makes no sense.
It's free on plus just download it.

No need to put disc in everytime u want to play it

Permabanned
Sadly it’s free on Plus Extra. It’ll cost me £21.88 to upgrade to it from Essential so I’ll pass on that one.

Edit: Sod it. Upgraded to it as Stray is coming to Extra and above at some point anyway :/

Sorry I paid 14 for the month but I didn't already have an active sub.

Do u play rdr2 online?

Back
Top Bottom