• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Just bought my PS5 and for some reason i was thinking that i saw somewhere that you could buy old PS1, PS2, PS3 etc games on the store and play them on the PS5
But i had no luck find any ridge racers PS games on the store anywhere :( I was ready big into the ridge racer games back in the day

Soldato
Just bought my PS5 and for some reason i was thinking that i saw somewhere that you could buy old PS1, PS2, PS3 etc games on the store and play them on the PS5
But i had no luck find any ridge racers PS games on the store anywhere :( I was ready big into the ridge racer games back in the day
You need PS+ Premium but the selection is pretty small. No Ridge Racer but due too a leak some is rumoured it be added next month. And PS3 games are streamed.

Soldato
Fun fact. Reiko from ridge racer and Kei from ace combat are a tie in (both nagase / sisters)

Soldato
You need PS+ Premium but the selection is pretty small. No Ridge Racer but due too a leak some is rumoured it be added next month. And PS3 games are streamed.
I really hope they do add the PS1 version of ridge racer, I wasted many hours of my life on that game back in the days of the first playstation

Back
Top Bottom