• Digital Only Version

Votes: 173 16.2%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 664 62.2%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 230 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Anyone have a single charging station for a PS controller? Plenty double ones around but I only need one. I have found a tower type thing that you can sit your headphones on and has USB inputs out the back for other stuff. Pretty nifty but I'd prefer a white one. Also has RGB lighting around it which I'm not keen on as I'm not 12.

Any recommendations?

Soldato
Anyone have a single charging station for a PS controller? Plenty double ones around but I only need one. I have found a tower type thing that you can sit your headphones on and has USB inputs out the back for other stuff. Pretty nifty but I'd prefer a white one. Also has RGB lighting around it which I'm not keen on as I'm not 12.

Any recommendations?

Post in thread '*The Official PlayStation 5 (PS5) Thread*' https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...aystation-5-ps5-thread.18907902/post-37108382 He rates the one he posted, don't know if it comes in white though. There is also the one Razor makes but that only comes in black I believe.

Last edited:
Soldato
Post in thread '*The Official PlayStation 5 (PS5) Thread*' https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...aystation-5-ps5-thread.18907902/post-37108382 He rates the one he posted, don't know if it comes in white though. There is also the one Razor makes but that only comes in black I believe.
Looks good. Razer also comes in white, found one pretty cheap on the bay. Bought it. Razer also do a "universal" one, however seems it only applies if you universally use only an Xbox controller. :confused:

Soldato
Soldato
I don’t buy many new games but if I really want it and it seems replayable I’ll just buy it digitally. I’ve not bought a physical game since Hogwarts Legacy, which I then sold after completing it. GOW Ragnarok is the only PS5 disc I own and that’s because I’ve never completed it - bought second hand with the credit from Hogwarts. Every thing else I buy is via digital sales.

Last edited:
Soldato
Razer controller charger arrived at the weekend. Great bit of kit. Sturdy and well made. Ordered myself an xbox version I was so impressed, which should be here today.
I had my TV off the wall as was fitting a Govee backlight so took the opportunity to tidy all the cables up a bit. Decided to plug the Razer into PS5 USB at the rear. However it doesn't charge when its off. Went to my system settings and its already set to keep USBs powered for 3 hours after PS is put into rest mode (which I never do, always just shut it down). Put it into rest mode and its still not charging, my media unit has a grated front and the orange standby lighting from the PS5 is visible. Is there a work around for this or should I just plug it into a power socket? I also threaded a USB C out the back of the Xbox in anticipation of the cradle coming but I would assume this will be the same?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom