Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 27 11.6%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 146 62.7%
  • No (other)

Votes: 48 20.6%
  • Pancake

Votes: 12 5.2%

• Total voters
So no official time for pre-orders? Wish they'd just say, don't want to set an alarm for the crack of dawn for nothing.
I recall the PS5 happening at some random time like 2300 out the blue, but also feel like 10am is likely as it lines up with the Slim/Astro controller?

The Pro and the Anniversary Collection accessories aren't out until November, tomorrow is just the start of the pre-orders.

The limited edition Fortnight DualSense announced last night will be £75 so I'd imagine the Anniversary one will about the same.
Billbil-Kun the leaker that is never wrong, saw a price of $80USD.

@rp2000 Seems the time is 10a.m. See the post above mine.

Last edited:
Billbil-Kun the leaker that is never wrong, saw a price of $80USD.

@rp2000 Seems the time is 10a.m. See the post above mine.
10am confirmed for UK, it seems.

No word on other countries, but I guess 10am local times seems a solid guess, so I should get it 1 hour before UK. I wonder what will happen in Australia, where it is already 10am local time on the 26th. They don't have direct.playstation.com but we should get the prices from their local participating retailers.

Edit: Still 5am in Aus, I miscalculated!

rp2000

Last edited:
After watching todays digital foundry video where Oliver had the chance to go hands on with the pro - I'm definitely preordering one tomorrow. He was very positive about his impressions.

Yesterday's state of play was decent for me personally ghost 2, dynasty warriors, hell is us, arcage chronicles (game of the show) and demon souls getting a pro patch.

Last edited:
Dear god, my eyes….! That’s horrific!

Though I’m not a Fortnite player so maybe I just don’t “get it” :D

It's gay. And there's nothing wrong with being gay. But it's gay. You'd get your ass kicked in school back in the day if you pulled this out in front of your male friends. Not to mention the females would ridicule you so badly that even the nerdy girls would avoid you. Not a good look.

Last edited:
After watching todays digital foundry video where Oliver had the chance to go hands on with the pro - I'm definitely preordering one tomorrow. He was very positive about his impressions.

Yesterday's state of play was decent for me personally ghost 2, dynasty warriors, hell is us, arcage chronicles (game of the show) and demon souls getting a pro patch.
F5 at 10am. Hoping I make the first cut, moved cash from savings ready.

Last edited:
Watched the latest DF video and I'm still underwhelmed by what the PS5 Pro offers. Plus, where are the games ? Ghost of Yotei hopefully will be good, but that is almost one year away. And remasters of recent games that I've already finished just don't cut it for me. Anyway, I definitely won't be placing a pre-order tomorrow ; for those who are, I hope you are successful and don't miss out :)

10am confirmed for UK, it seems.

No word on other countries, but I guess 10am local times seems a solid guess, so I should get it 1 hour before UK. I wonder what will happen in Australia, where it is already 10am local time on the 26th. They don't have direct.playstation.com but we should get the prices from their local participating retailers.

Edit: Still 5am in Aus, I miscalculated!

rp2000
It is 13:15 as I type this and it looks like I could order one if I wanted from EB Games.
$800AUD for the slim disk version and $680AUD for the slim digital version

It is 13:15 as I type this and it looks like I could order one if I wanted from EB Games.
$800AUD for the slim disk version and $680AUD for the slim digital version
JB have hacked the prices of the slims too. They are holding a pre-order ballot for the 30th anv edition and the Pro, which is $1199. They've been email spamming me all week but I'm resisting them.

Back
Top Bottom