Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 31 12.5%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 153 61.7%
  • No (other)

Votes: 52 21.0%
  • Pancake

Votes: 12 4.8%

• Total voters
For myself it will depend on what performance uplift on particular games and even then you're at the mercy of the developers to support the bloody thing... cough PS5 60FPS version for RDR2.

That's the thing. I'd want to be sure the games I play get updates and that new games consistently receive worthwhile PS5 Pro enhancements. Thought I'm slightly disappinted how few games have been confirmed as receiving PS5 Pro updates. There's loads of big name titles (Cyberpunk, Elden Ring, Returnal, Diablo 4, Baldurs Gate 3) currrently missing from the update list that I feel could really benefit from and update to utilise the performance of the pro.

Last edited:
That's the thing. I'd want to be sure the games I play get updates and that new games consistently receive worthwhile PS5 Pro enhancements. Thought I'm slightly disappinted how few games have been confirmed as receiving PS5 Pro updates. There's loads of big name titles (Cyberpunk, Elden Ring, Returnal, Diablo 4, Baldurs Gate 3) currrently missing from the update list that I feel could really benefit from and update to utilise the performance of the pro.
My days a Returnal upgrade would be amazing - for those that haven't played that yet you're in for an absolute treat it's a stunning game.

45232305-9b51-4ad1-b4f4-e94d92b4bc66.jpg

To be fair in the games I mentioned it not so much that I want them with sharper visuals but that I’d like to see them running at a stable frame rate ideally at 60fps. Some ps5 games suffer from really choppy performance so hopefully the pro could resolve that.

Was thinking that Returnal is already perfect but I’ll take it.

I thought that as well but having seen the PC version of the game the visuals are quite a bit sharper, higher resolution and more detailed. So there are definitely improvements that could be made.

I’m disappointed it wasn’t one of the games listed as getting a pro update given its a first party Sony title.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom