Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 35 13.7%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 155 60.8%
  • No (other)

Votes: 53 20.8%
  • Pancake

Votes: 12 4.7%

• Total voters
Anyone younger than 34-35 should not have been allowed to buy one :D

I liked that in Japan Sony only offered it to PlayStation accounts with 30 hours registered play time to cut down on scalping. Should have done that here!

Last edited:
I liked that in Japan Sony only offered it to PlayStation accounts with 30 hours registered play time to cut down on scalping. Should have done that here!

Totally. They did similar via 3rd party sellers in Australia/NZ, too. If Sony had gone down the official lottery route here in the UK ( and US/Canada ) there would still have been many disappointed people, but at least they would have felt it was fair. As its stands, the number of "scalped" 30th anniversary PS5 Pro consoles on eBay is disgusting. And I say that as someone who didin't have FOMO for picking one up.

Totally. They did similar via 3rd party sellers in Australia/NZ, too. If Sony had gone down the official lottery route here in the UK ( and US/Canada ) there would still have been many disappointed people, but at least they would have felt it was fair. As its stands, the number of "scalped" 30th anniversary PS5 Pro consoles on eBay is disgusting. And I say that as someone who didin't have FOMO for picking one up.
Whats worse if you look some even sold! I changed ebay to sold listings only some one bought one at 3k! (PS5 Pro Bundle)

PS5 Digital Slim 1050!

Scalpers exist but people paying it is even more nuts to me

Back
Top Bottom