Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 36 14.0%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 155 60.3%
  • No (other)

Votes: 53 20.6%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 5.1%

• Total voters
Hoping one day rock star do a 60 FPS update for red dead redemption 2.

I want to play it again but at 30 FPS I can't.

Me too. Surely it just needs the frame limit changing to 60 on the ps5. It should be able to handle it. 45 even would be acceptable.
I bought it (again) on PC though because of this. I'm part of the problem, yes, but they would do wonders for their customer rapport if they just changed that one line of code....

I dunno why.. but I’ve got zero hype for GTA6. None. Couldn’t care less.
Probably because it's been so long since GTA5 came out? I remember taking the day off work to play GTA 5 back in 2013 and that's 11 years ago now!
Same but I've never been a GTA fan.
I mean I'm not hyped for the next Final Fantasy - that's not a surprise because I'm not a fan.

I’m actually quite hyped for Metaphor : ReFantazio though! Reading some good things about it ! It plays similar to P5R which is a bonus.

Not sure why I am surprised, but Blizzard have confirmed that Diablo IV and Vessel of Hatred will be PS5 Pro Enhanced. I wasn't sure if MS studios would put any effort in doing ps5 pro upgrades, would be a bit strange in the future games like indy/doom etc run and look better on the pro rather than the series X.

I dont think they had one?

Just released again on newer platforms at full price, it was an PS3 and 360 original release.
Yes it got upgraded a while back. It’s basically the PC version with 60fps and a more dense population/cars etc. Think it was £9.99.

I actually completed it for the first time because it ran so much better.

Last edited:
Not sure why I am surprised, but Blizzard have confirmed that Diablo IV and Vessel of Hatred will be PS5 Pro Enhanced. I wasn't sure if MS studios would put any effort in doing ps5 pro upgrades, would be a bit strange in the future games like indy/doom etc run and look better on the pro rather than the series X.
I thought any game released after a certain month are required to have enhancements ? I could be wrong. All of Microsoft’s releases will be enhanced I think. I don’t think they have a choice.

Last edited:
I thought any game released after a certain month are required to have enhancements ? I could be wrong. All of Microsoft’s releases will be enhanced I think. I don’t think they have a choice.
This happened with PS4 Pro.
I recall it also being rumoured for PS5 Pro that games from September/October onwards would have some mandate to be enhanced in some way.

But in the actual release info nothing was mentioned iirc.

rp2000

This happened with PS4 Pro.
I recall it also being rumoured for PS5 Pro that games from September/October onwards would have some mandate to be enhanced in some way.

But in the actual release info nothing was mentioned iirc.

rp2000
Ah great, thank you, I knew I read this somewhere. All games from sept / oct are required to have some sort of pro enhancement

Ah great, thank you, I knew I read this somewhere. All games from sept / oct are required to have some sort of pro enhancement
I'm certain it will only be 1st party games.

I wouldn't expect smaller Devs to consider it until they see some sales, to validate the time and effort needed.

Edit: whilst mulling over buying HZW on the PS store, I noticed it already had a "PS5 Pro Enhanced" tag on it. Upon further perusal some other games had it as well, probably all the ones Sony have announced.

rp2000

Last edited:
Not sure why I am surprised, but Blizzard have confirmed that Diablo IV and Vessel of Hatred will be PS5 Pro Enhanced.
Good to know there will be enhancements, as Diablo is one game I’ll definitely revisit when the expansion is out, but kind of frustrating that there’s no details about what they’ll be !

Last edited:
After some soul searching, umming and arrghin, through gritted teeth I put in a pre order for a PS5 Pro today, I already hate myself for this :D

I figure I'll sell my PS5 and possible one of our Xbox's to put towards it, but I am not happy about this price Sony! My wife is even less happy with the price! :cry:

Last edited:
So, the best console experience to play Diablo 4 will be on PS5 Pro. That sounds like a bit of an own goal for Xbox / Microsoft with their Series S/X consoles.

Back
Top Bottom