Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 40 14.3%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
I wonder if you put your hands in the middle, it will dry them for you after going for a wee.

I missed that comment, and reading it just then, did give me a chuckle. But also made me think "why are you either weeing in your living room, or gamign on the crapper?". Dedication either way I guess!

As for that mock up, looks weird, but as it'll pound PC gaming into the ground - I'll buy it!

I missed that comment, and reading it just then, did give me a chuckle. But also made me think "why are you either weeing in your living room, or gamign on the crapper?". Dedication either way I guess!

Don't overthink it, dude. It was my attempt at saying it looks similar to those Dyson dryers you get in the gent's. :p

After turning the PS4 on for the first time in a few days there is one thing I hope they address on the 5 and that is game updates. Why do I have to go into a game before it starts the usual weekly update? I thought the whole point of rest mode that this should all be done in the background. It really does my head in.

After turning the PS4 on for the first time in a few days there is one thing I hope they address on the 5 and that is game updates. Why do I have to go into a game before it starts the usual weekly update? I thought the whole point of rest mode that this should all be done in the background. It really does my head in.

The problem is Sony have to set it to only update the 10 most recent apps that were launched. I suppose they wanted to save on bandwidth for capped lines?

I only play five games and it still doesn’t update them?

Have you got all the right boxes ticked in the settings?

To enable automatic downloads while your PS4™ system is turned on or in rest mode, select
icon_settings.png
(Settings) > [System] > [Automatic Downloads].

To download while in rest mode, select
icon_settings.png
(Settings) > [Power Saving Settings] > [Set Features Available in Rest Mode] and then select the checkbox for [Stay Connected to the Internet].

On top of all that, I'm not 100% sure if you need PS+ as well.

Yeah man. I know if I played fifa today. Put the console in rest mode for a week and I went back to playing Fifa it would start the update.

I've had a mooch on the web and yes, it is a problem with no answer. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. So you're right in saying you hope it gets sorted on PS5.

I don't know why they have to make them look so odd.
Just need a black box that will sit next to my amp and not look like some child designed it.

Reminds me of the car Homer Simpson designed. Lol

Back
Top Bottom