Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 40 14.3%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
Just seen your other post 4 weeks!

Think I'll just wait it out, as I'd rather source another pad than not had the ps5 out of action that long ha

Pay day end of week at least!

Indeed.

I bought another pad from Amazon in the meantime. At least if this one goes down it should be easier to get a replacement.

Does anyone use an extended storage SSD and can recommend a good one to get?

I had an old Seagate one for my PS4 and at one point it died and I lost loads of games and had to do reinstalls so I'm unsure if Seagate are rubbish or if I just had some bad luck.

Any help is appreciated! :)

Looks like it was a scam and the ******* account was deleted because they had an influx of customers wanting to cancel but who couldn't delete their credit cards details from the site. Also, the images used on the website were apparently lifted from some user on Reddit and the consensus is that the 'threats' narrative was just a lie concocted to cover their arses.

Managed to get £30 for Valhalla which is good as it cost me £7 (vouchers). Couldn't bring myself to finish the story, sadly the series is dead to me.
Fenix on the other hand is still providing a lot of enjoyment. Ill also finish FFVIIR as I'm near the end and then it's either Death Stranding or DS.

Looks like it was a scam and the ******* account was deleted because they had an influx of customers wanting to cancel but who couldn't delete their credit cards details from the site. Also, the images used on the website were apparently lifted from some user on Reddit and the consensus is that the 'threats' narrative was just a lie concocted to cover their arses.
Sounds about right, glad they got busted.

Managed to get a dual-sense charging station from Smyths earlier, says due before 21st. Already have one upstairs for my son but regret not getting one for me, much prefer them than to constantly plug the controllers in.

So I was just looking around Smyths as I always forget them when it comes to stock - still after Pulse 3D.
According to the site they are in stock for Home Delivery. Popped them in the basket, expecting it to say no - but it's let me go all the way through the checkout process and on the order confirmation it says:
"Expected delivery on or before: Thursday 21/01/21"

So.....possibly I've just managed to source Pulse 3D headset.

Finally got through to Sony support for a chap called Kenneth to take my email say I'll be two minutes (doesn't put me on hold) goes quite sometimes I'll hear back ground noise only for him to then hang up :(

So I was just looking around Smyths as I always forget them when it comes to stock - still after Pulse 3D.
According to the site they are in stock for Home Delivery. Popped them in the basket, expecting it to say no - but it's let me go all the way through the checkout process and on the order confirmation it says:
"Expected delivery on or before: Thursday 21/01/21"

So.....possibly I've just managed to source Pulse 3D headset.

Nice one! BT Shop had one in stock the other day, and for some reason I dithered over it for a day and when I went back to order it, they were out of stock.

I must admit I've spent the afternoon waiting for the cancellation email - not that I'm silly bothered, I wouldn't start a "boycott Smyths!" website if they had, I know what stock is like.
Instead I got a "Ready for Dispatch!" email, so yer, all done. I suppose them NOT being on Stockinformer has it's benefits, they don't sell out within seconds of getting stock. I notice they are showing as out of stock now.

Back
Top Bottom