Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 40 14.3%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
Existing prices are still valid at the moment so you can extend your current sub if necessary. That said it's probably still cheaper to wait till they discount it as they usually do a few times a year.

Also, a reminder not to buy games or subscriptions using a debit/credit card on the PS Store, you'll save about 15% by using wallet top-up codes from ShopTo etc.
Just had a look, wasnt aware of these codes, but they have two prices, how does it work to get the lower price?

Shopto I stopped using a few years back as my account vanished without explanation.

A lot of people don't cry about the price because of the work arounds to a get a big discount and the generous MS Rewards points that allow people to get it for "free" even though the time spend getting the points they would be better off doing an hour of overtime in at work.
Well google having now removed pagination I have set my search to bing now lol. So will get some points legit, but yeah I did a few days rewards farming and felt it was crazy, its like working for about 20p an hour.

I had a weird issue with my ps5 last night and not sure if anyone else has come across it. Essentially it won't output 4k, only 1080p, looks like it was having a handshake issue as hdr kept flicking on and off. For reference it's though a 3700x Devon amp and into a 65 inch c2. I've ordered a new hdmi cable, although I've not tried swapping inputs on the amp (although I think the ps5 is in the 8k input, not that it matters).

Hey guys. Starting to think about getting a PS5 to upgrade our PS4 Pro though it's not essential at the moment. Are there any news if there will be an updated PS5 ie Pro like they did with PS4? There seem to be some rumours about it but do you think it's likely?

It's an interesting concept.

But I can't imagine many places people will use it for.

Why, and how, would you leave your ps5 on while you're away from your home?

I auto turn my ps5 off if I'm not using it. Can this controller wake it up?

It's an interesting concept.

But I can't imagine many places people will use it for.

Why, and how, would you leave your ps5 on while you're away from your home?

I auto turn my ps5 off if I'm not using it. Can this controller wake it up?
Yea remote play wakes your console from sleep, and then obviously puts it back in, also doesn't turn TV on if you have CEC enabled thankfully

Yea remote play wakes your console from sleep, and then obviously puts it back in, also doesn't turn TV on if you have CEC enabled thankfully
.ine does so I have to turn cec off, weirdly cec worths fine of my series s. I didn't realise it was a streaming device, surely you be better off just streaming to a phone? Also only works on WiFi, surprised it doesn't have 4g built in.

Last edited:
.ine does so I have to turn cec off, weirdly cec worths fine of my series s. I didn't realise it was a streaming device, surely you be better off just streaming to a phone? Also only works on WiFi, surprised it doesn't have 4g built in.
If you have a iPhone probably, personally I've been trying for last few days on Android and there's too many issues for me, can't use controller with official app, so I install chiaki and while quality is more then good enough controller isn't mapping correctly, and I can't buy the PSplay app due to issues with my Google account, meanwhile apple official app doesn't have these problems from what I've heard

If you have a iPhone probably, personally I've been trying for last few days on Android and there's too many issues for me, can't use controller with official app, so I install chiaki and while quality is more then good enough controller isn't mapping correctly, and I can't buy the PSplay app due to issues with my Google account, meanwhile apple official app doesn't have these problems from what I've heard
You say buy the app but I assume it's free. I've not actually used it on my phone, but it works pretty good on my pc.

Back
Top Bottom