Poll: *The Official PlayStation (PS5/PS5 Pro) Thread*

Will you be buying a PS5 Pro on release?

• Yes

Votes: 40 14.3%
  • No (not at £700 Lol)

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • No (other)

Votes: 59 21.1%
  • Pancake

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
I don't really post much in these parts anymore, but is it worth creating a Spider-Man 2 separate thread?

Inevitably I will post a lot more in the next few days while the game is new :)

rp2000
Says the guy with 82,000 posts. Don't worry,you are always with us.

rp2000

Sorry I mean

ooStevo

Ignore me. I tend to post rubbish when I'm drunk. Sorry,and regards
No problem!

most people know anyway that only about 5000 of the posts are mine. The rest (75k-ish) I "won" in some charity auction for Comic Relief arranged on these forums many moons ago!
My Avatar and post count are very misleading for that reason!

rp2000

No problem!

most people know anyway that only about 5000 of the posts are mine. The rest (75k-ish) I "won" in some charity auction for Comic Relief arranged on these forums many moons ago!

rp2000

Well I never knew that! :D I thought you were a chatterbox in days gone by.

Last edited:
Don't say it too loudly otherwise the group complaining about losing members market access due to a low post count might try to rob you blind...

Well I never knew that! :D I thought you were a chatterbox in days gone by.
I probably was, but not 80k posts worth of chatterbox!

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/red-nose-day-post-auction-etc.17705145/post-8951054. (from 2007 :eek:)
Here is the actual post/thread. Me and Entai both got 69k posts from it, so I only have 13k-ish real posts which puts me well behind you :D. It was back in the dayspost counts had no real purpose. nowadays it's used for access to various sub forums and free shipping stuff.

rp2000

No problem!

rp2000
You're one of those lizard people are'nt you? I still have my glasses from They Live. Your busted pal! rp2000? Reptile Y2K!

Do you think we'll see the PS5 Slim this side of Christmas in the UK? So far Sony have only said USA and Japan (supposedly 10th November). I don't know whether to wait or not. But I don't want to wait months.

Do you think we'll see the PS5 Slim this side of Christmas in the UK? So far Sony have only said USA and Japan (supposedly 10th November). I don't know whether to wait or not. But I don't want to wait months.
Hope so. Promised a mate at work I’d let him have my phatty for £100.

I’m sure we will see the new console before the Xmas period.

Can someone value my PS5?

Bought in 2021
2 controllers and charging dock.
6 physical games:
Demon's Souls
Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Ratchet and Clank: A Rift Apart
God of War: Ragnarok
Horizon: Forbidden West
Spider-man 2

Sell together or seperately?

Can someone value my PS5?

Bought in 2021
2 controllers and charging dock.
6 physical games:
Demon's Souls
Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Ratchet and Clank: A Rift Apart
God of War: Ragnarok
Horizon: Forbidden West
Spider-man 2

Sell together or seperately?
Separately, you'll get more bang for your bucket selling separately.

Back
Top Bottom