The Official Prometheus (Alien Prequel) Thread

Trailers for those people that visit that Apple link above and go through a thought process similar to this: "huh? where/how do I watch it? what the **** is this Quicktime POS virus it wants me to install? /me closes tab"

WOW.

OMG Roll on Thursday. Its gona be epic.

If anyone is interested, its really easy to download the 720p or 1080p version of the trailers from Apples website and get Quicktime to repackage them as MP4 files. These can be read on Playstation 3's.

Just save the video file to disk and/or export the video as an MP4 file, change the MP4 settings so the video is 'pass through', this way, all it does is recode the audio and repackage the quicktime movie file into an MP4 and takes seconds or minutes. Recoding the video takes forever, so set it to pass through.

Then bung it on a Flash drive, external HDD or disk and load it up in your PS3 if you have one on the big HD screen (if you have one of these also!)

I do that with all the Apple trailers and take them round to show friends etc.

I'm not getting my hopes up for this, simply because I don't want to be disappointed.

Should be good though.

Trailer certainly reminds me of the previous series.. although that should be a given.

I think something like Watchmen was hyped up a bit, that was an 18. I have to admit, my brother and i are more interested in a film because its an 18 or 15, simply because we prefer more adult themes. While some 12 rated films are serious, and have a mature approach, they are held back, especially in some drama and action films.

Back
Top Bottom