****The Official Road Bicycle Gallery Thread****

Soldato
Yeah, I did have... well, it would change as I tried to go to that last one. (That's the default I think) The problem was I wouldn't often get there and if I did, it would change the front when I was applying a lot of force and might jump the chain off, so I've gone semi sync (I think you've described fully. Semi means I control the front but it adjusts the back for me when I do). Now I try to prepare for a climb by getting into the small ring in advance of the big effort going in. This photo was at the top of a climb I wanted to power through, so I don't think I dropped to small, but likely as I got near the top was struggling :cry::rolleyes:

Soldato
Had this for a few months now:

AM-JKLW-0H6oqLIkZF2sxdCEzSELc0cobGu_z2S3JiU1X9gQlyeyWCI5erTsBxOjAO8lmMwCLOZrwEImnlNO9MgAKRpdxiX0g0vDagYAy76bBFHE5HvZTjqsPMxrEZQjbgi6dVjeAYMtjah-NNSI0_A1vNJBsQ=w1756-h792-no

SL7 Pro. Bit of drama with the (overly large) front disc which honked like a goose for weeks till I replaced it with a smaller one. Love it.

Soldato
Not the best photo (small chain ring, pedals wrong position,. yadda yadda) but this is my new bike. Retiring a steel framed Shimano 105 bike I'd done 25,000km on. I've gone from 17-18mph average ride speeds to 20-21mph instantly. This bike is insanely fast. The power meter data and electronic shifting is great too.

Back
Top Bottom