**The Official S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow Of Chernobyl Thread**

Well ive ordered from somewhere else for 15.99 after a voucher redemption, please don't anyone ask where to get it froogle will help you. Im going to put another order in with another shop as i want to make sure i get a limited ed copy.

greeny_fastcar said:
I've not got any email yet and my order is still on the site... what do you think I should do about it? :confused:

He told me the people that had been within the first 50-60 would get one all others will be cancelled over the next week.

looks like THQ are on a downward spiral, hope they dont go as low as EA.
Started with the french documents in supreme commander.
Then this.
What next? Incomplete games being released too early?

peetee said:
What next? Incomplete games being released too early?

According to a magazine review I read, Stalker could have used afew more months Dev work. I think it just tweaking small things though, which theyll probably do in a patch if they become too noticeable.

m0r94n said:
According to a magazine review I read, Stalker could have used afew more months Dev work. I think it just tweaking small things though, which theyll probably do in a patch if they become too noticeable.

They're already working on a patch. The head honcho (Don Reba) of Oblivion-Lost.com is in regular contact with the devs of Stalker and they have confirmed this. Check out oblivion-lost.com. They update pretty much everyday

regulus said:
They're already working on a patch. The head honcho (Don Reba) of Oblivion-Lost.com is in regular contact with the devs of Stalker and they have confirmed this. Check out oblivion-lost.com. They update pretty much everyday

I applaud their dedication. Fixing the game before its even released! Polar opposite of EA.

regulus said:
Oblivion-lost.de
even

Back
Top Bottom