**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Ultra Thread ****

Soldato
Prepare to find the beautiful bronze version is only available in the 1gb/32gb bottom of the range Note 20 model with constantly served adverts, while the next model up priced at £4099 with 128gb ram and 2tb storage will only be available in a particularly drab shade of umber.

Soldato
Not when the iPhone 12 Pros, with 5 years of support and no served ads are supposed to have their prices frozen this year.

Soldato
It's Samsung's tactic to price high and then run sales every couple of months, depending on how many units they're selling at full whack.

Presumably they have marketing teams who believe this is the most profitable model.

Apparently the S20 Ultra was a surprising success, doubtless encouraging Samsung to keep the price escalator going.

Caporegime
The biggest appeal to me of this type of premium phone is probably being able to get fantastic photos of my kids with something that fits in my pocket. There's only so much marginal value you can get from battery, storage, and screen.

Associate
TBH i do not blame people when they complain about the prices of the top tier phones . They seem to be getting more expensive but having said that. even without covid 19 i did not drink that often i do not smoke. so i will always be one of those suckers who buy the top tier phones. i also think the top tier phones have become a status symbol now.

I also here the apple users who was looking into buying an iphone 12 will not be happy. no headphones no charger in the box and re no 120ghz refresh rate.(if the rumours are to be true)

Soldato
Apparently apple's engineers are happy with 120hz on the 12 Pro Max, but not yet on the smaller Pro. Who knows how it'll end up.

As for the lack of charger and earphones, it would be a cheap move by Apple since they only ever provided a fast charger to 11 Pro users. However they're also rumoured to be keeping the prices stable this year, which would be a big positive, especially considering Samsung's corporate greed in combination with serving adverts on their bloatware apps.

Associate
Apparently apple's engineers are happy with 120hz on the 12 Pro Max, but not yet on the smaller Pro. Who knows how it'll end up.

As for the lack of charger and earphones, it would be a cheap move by Apple since they only ever provided a fast charger to 11 Pro users. However they're also rumoured to be keeping the prices stable this year, which would be a big positive, especially considering Samsung's corporate greed in combination with serving adverts on their bloatware apps.

You cannot just specify samsung as corporate greed apple are the worst company in the world for greed, Lets not include a charger but wiat when you order one online here is one you can buy ? we do not include earphones anymore wait whats that suggested to purchase with my phone lol. Fancy some nice wheels apple will sell you some that cost more than a set of alloy car wheels.Want your macbook repaired sure apple will replace the whole logic board instead of replacing one item. apple is one of the worst ever companies in the world for corporate greed
and as for adds with apps ? i do not get adds with my apps lol.

Soldato
Hmm they have allegedly changed the S pen location to the left hand side :confused: . I'm used to holding the phone in my left hand and and popping S pen out with my right thumb or 1st finger grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Soldato
Maybe they'll also move the power button back over to the right. Or the bottom. And add in a second Bixby button at the same time.

Caporegime
OP
I want this to be a success but every bone in my body is telling me it's going to be disappointing and expensive. Samsung need to pull something out of the bag with the camera.

Soldato
I'm not convinced it'll be disappointing (though your opinion on what constitutes disappointing may differ), but I am convinced it'll be ridiculously expensive. Doubtless Samsung will throw in some 'free' buds and offer an inflated trade-in price in order to maintain the halo pricing while still managing to lure in a few people to buy it.

Soldato
I'm not convinced it'll be disappointing (though your opinion on what constitutes disappointing may differ), but I am convinced it'll be ridiculously expensive. Doubtless Samsung will throw in some 'free' buds and offer an inflated trade-in price in order to maintain the halo pricing while still managing to lure in a few people to buy it.

I don't remember getting anything free with my Note 10+ preorder via Samsung , so hopefully this time we might

Back
Top Bottom