**** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Ultra Thread ****

Soldato
Had a play with the Fold 3 today in Samsung shop look and feel is nice but the crease was evident and taking few pics I wasn't that impressed so just a new watch 4 for me

Associate
Had a play with the Fold 3 today in Samsung shop look and feel is nice but the crease was evident and taking few pics I wasn't that impressed so just a new watch 4 for me
Yeah I'm skipping the phone this year and getting the Watch 4, just a bit miffed that the band size is 20mm and not 22mm as I've got a few for my Galaxy Watch.
I bought a stainless steel strap only a couple of weeks back and I love it, I'm seriously thinking of taking it to work and taking the band width down to 20mm lol.

Associate
Does anyone else use the Samsung gallery/onedrive cloud backup integration?

For some reason I have noticed videos no longer get uploaded to my onedrive account on my note 20?

Pictures still get uploaded automatically. It's got me scratching my head a little!

Associate
I have a note 20 ultra and am enjoying playing android games on the device. My PS5 controller works perfectly I just now need a bigger screen :D

Can the Note output the display image and power via the USB C connector to a mini powered USB C screen?

Associate
Just had to book a repair with Samsung, noticed a couple of tiny black spots towards the lower edge of the screen! Upgrading to the fold on the 24th so plenty of time but still a pain in the arse. Luckily still in warranty and they are coming to me.

Associate
So there is a glimmer of hope that there will be a Note next year, sounds promising but not concrete just yet.
Also rumours of a camera in the S pen, of course we've heard this before but it would be great if they managed to pull it off, what a great feature.

Soldato
So there is a glimmer of hope that there will be a Note next year, sounds promising but not concrete just yet.
Also rumours of a camera in the S pen, of course we've heard this before but it would be great if they managed to pull it off, what a great feature.

Yeah read earlier fingers crossed , as for the Spen camera hmm the possibilities :p:p

Soldato
Now that's actually exciting news if true, wonder if they will push the release date alongise S line now that those bendy things are released in the usual Note slot.

Back
Top Bottom