Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocean Blue 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Midnight Black 512GB Dual Sim

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
OP
Black 128GB which will be a nice doubling of my current Note 8, I have no need for 512GB. Awaiting dbrand to release their skins for it :D.

Blue for me and 128Gb same as you I don't need 512GB tho 256GB/8GB ram might have tempted me

I was looking at new sd card and had a bit of a shock

gXnv4NK.jpg

Don
Black 128GB which will be a nice doubling of my current Note 8, I have no need for 512GB. Awaiting dbrand to release their skins for it :D.
Have you used one of their skins before? I bought a slickwraps one for my Note 5 but I couldn't get a clean fit for the life of me and it kept peeling off.

Caporegime
Have you used one of their skins before? I bought a slickwraps one for my Note 5 but I couldn't get a clean fit for the life of me and it kept peeling off.

Yeah though only the one on my current Note 8. It didn't go perfectly but fortunately it turned out just fine. Had no issues with it peeling whatsoever and highly recommended.

Soldato
OP
I don't believe it .. Been using S pens for 5 years no problems and 20mins ago I snapped my note 8 S pen in half .. I tripped over hit wall S pen shot out the slot and I stood on it... Bloody Note 8 knows it been traded in and is fighting back :mad:

Wonder if I can get away with fooling Samsung trade in with the Note 7 S pen I kept :p

Official Replacement ordered £18 so not to bad

Soldato
I went for the CPW offer. Getting £320 for my S7 from March 2016, which is really good.

I haven't had a phablet before, so I'll see how that goes.

Last edited:
Soldato
Trade in offer from CPW of £575 for my note 8 is certianly tempting.

One question I have is as I would be purchasing outright, is the CPW phone unlocked/unbranded?

Last edited:
Associate
I went for the CPW offer. Getting £320 for my S7 from March 2016, which is really good.

I haven't had a phablet before, so I'll see how that goes.

Did you do it online or in store?

I see online you don't get the trade in money after you've sent the device back rather than it coming off when ordering at checkout.

Soldato
Did you do it online or in store?

I see online you don't get the trade in money after you've sent the device back rather than it coming off when ordering at checkout.

Online, you get the trade in price later. You have to pay upfront.

A you'd expect you only get the money once you've given the phone in a working state.

Associate
Dave isn't impressed, maybe he has a point or two? Are the improvements enough, coming from the Note 8 and should we be jumping aboard the hype train?

Personally I'm going to try and wait it out for the new "Plus" iPhone before I decide.

What a moaning pussy.

How can you take a guy serious when he wears a watch with a bigger casing than it has a face.

Soldato
Ordered the black 128gb, as others have said there's no way I'd get £575 for my note 8 anywhere else even though it's in mint condition.

Had no intention of upgrading this time round but too good a deal to turn down.

Last edited:
Associate
I currently own an S8 plus and wasnt going to go with anything this year, was thinking the pixel 3xl but thats looking a bit gash!! - but this carphone warehouse deal is excellent, they will give £475 trade in and i must admit its seriously tempting.

Back
Top Bottom