*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Associate
Just ordered a grey one from Handtec so hope to get that on Thursday.

All I need is to sell my white one tomorrow lunchtime for about £550 and I will be happy. I accept it cost me £50 to change colour but thats not a huge loss seeing as there is no way to change from white to grey when you bought it from Samsung!

Soldato
will there be eventually pure android rom on it ? never had 'normal' samsung android phone and am used to pure JB experience from nexus..and having pure JB on note2 would be epic ;D

Caporegime
RIGHT!!! No-one is allowed to post that they've had their's til I've had mine tomorrow :p :D

On another Note (haha, get it? *groan* :D), just ordered a Logitech Boombox for £59, not a bad deal considering the £129 rrp!!

Associate
The battery is superb - it lasts seemingly forever... That is one huge advantage the original note and now the note 2 has.

Really hate the grey status bar on jellybean though. horrible.

Everyone make sure you have enabled google now. it is awesome!

Caporegime
Must say I really am liking the look of this phone, seems pretty much perfect all round aside from touchwiz and the design not being my cup of tea (looks better than the GS 3 though), however, I can't stand the way the home hard button doesn't have the hyper glaze finish, just looks out of place. Would have been perfect if Samsung used on screen buttons instead.

Finding 4.3" on my S too small now :p But I just don't think I could stand the size of this when in my pockets. Can't wait till I have a play with one :D

Soldato
RIGHT!!! No-one is allowed to post that they've had their's til I've had mine tomorrow :p :D

On another Note (haha, get it? *groan* :D), just ordered a Logitech Boombox for £59, not a bad deal considering the £129 rrp!!

LOL I was going to make a thread tomorrow for Bluetooth speakers!!

Let me know if its party worthy :D

Associate
really annoying that other people are doing orange deals, but not orange

Same with Vodafone. And also the fact that no 32GB versions have been announced. Remember how Vodafone are the sole carrier allowed to sell the 32GB S3, you can't even get it sim free in the UK

I think the same thing might happen for the Note 2 32GB + 64GB variants. I hope O2 announce the Note 2 asap and if they have the 32GB version in a few days too then it'll be a dream come true.

Associate
not sure I will be using it anyway :)

will live and see :) maybe samsung UI is not too bad ;)

It sure isn't. I really like the Samsung UI. Prefer it to any other Andrioid UI. Can't wait to get my Note 2. Just hoping that when I upgrade in a couple weeks that I'll be able to get the Note 2 32GB variant. Come on O2, Release it!

Associate
Same with Vodafone. And also the fact that no 32GB versions have been announced. Remember how Vodafone are the sole carrier allowed to sell the 32GB S3, you can't even get it sim free in the UK

I think the same thing might happen for the Note 2 32GB + 64GB variants. I hope O2 announce the Note 2 asap and if they have the 32GB version in a few days too then it'll be a dream come true.

hopefully it will happen soon... vodafone website just came up sayin ut was under maintenance and they have removed the first note so hopefully we should see or hear something very soon...fingers crossed:D

Soldato
It sure isn't. I really like the Samsung UI. Prefer it to any other Andrioid UI. Can't wait to get my Note 2. Just hoping that when I upgrade in a couple weeks that I'll be able to get the Note 2 32GB variant. Come on O2, Release it!

Might be quicker to buy a 16GB and SD card ;)

Soldato

handtec are advertising the 32Gb and 64Gb version of the Note2, unlocked and SIM-free, already. Though the price is set at £0.00 still, and the date says "coming soon".

I guess this could change, but at least we know that handtec are expecting them to be available SIM-free.

Associate
handtec are advertising the 32Gb and 64Gb version of the Note2, unlocked and SIM-free, already. Though the price is set at £0.00 still, and the date says "coming soon".

I guess this could change, but at least we know that handtec are expecting them to be available SIM-free.

Same sort of thing happened for the 32GB S3. Nobody had them in stock sim free. Vodafone had them exclusive to themselves...... Handtec still don't have the 32GB S3 in stock.

Back
Top Bottom