****The Official Samsung Galaxy S II Thread***

lol; i had to resort to ringdroid; there's no option for custom ringtones/mp3s in the ringtone folder sadly

Make folders like this on the internal SD card:
Code:
media/audio/ringtones
media/audio/notifications
media/audio/alarms

You might need to do a reboot after putting audio in those folders, but then Android will treat them as system sounds and the sounds should be available when selecting ringtones, notifications and alarms :)

Been checking the home page, and their "Top phone" page all day and until 5 minutes, still couldn't find anything. THen, my brother links me to http://www.three.co.uk/Pay_Monthly?intid=topnav which has the phone listed. Seems it's been sneaked it. Will give them a ring tomorrow "wanting to leave" with the aim of getting it on Text 500 on sub £28/month.

Earliest delivery: Friday 13 May 2011

This could be phone of the year for me.

I sold loads of phones on ebay and bought a few also from Iphone 4, to Omnia 7, Galaxy S never had any issues oh Optimus X2 also got it off ebay and sold it back on there:p.

Last edited:
I was complaining about battery life earlier, but after removing all the rubbish Samsung applications and turning off automatic brightness (I manage it myself now) it is so much better. I watching 2 hours of videos at 0% brightness and drained 20% battery.

On an average day, I think I will need about 20% brightness to be able to comfortably see the screen :)

03052011499.jpg

Wow i thought i8910 screen was awesome this knock it out of the arena so to speak :D. and soo light too.still finding my way around android so far so good

zia

Back
Top Bottom