****The Official Samsung Galaxy S II Thread***

Yup ^^

This is my first time with Android so I dump some MP3s into the "usbstorage" folder and expect to see them in the music app but nothing appears

Saw this and was gonna offer a swap for a iPhone 4, but noticed you wanted a less fragile phone. Have you thought about a Motorola Defy - still a smartphone, but tough, and can be had for £150 ish. so you still get to put a wedge in the bank

Yeh, but they're quite thick (13.4mm). May as well just stick with my desire if I was going to do that. The desire can certainly take a pounding (and mine has, hence my worries).

Can always post in the thread man, I'm interested in other options.

Managed to get the last phone at the carphone warehouse :)

Loving it (seen as though I've upgraded from an iPhone 3).

What's the easiest way of playing my own music and videos? Would it be with something like rock player? Sorry if this has been asked a million times!

The stock music and video players work quite well. My preferences are:

Music - PowerAMP
Video - mVideoPlayer

Just a quick note on my battery performance. Took it off of charge at 7AM its now 2PM and i am still on 86%. I have made maybe 45mins of calls, 10-15mins of doodle jumping, sent 15ish sms received and sent quite a few emails and have social hub running.

That seems pretty good to me and not far off that of my iPhone 4

Does "Wifi Sharing" actually stop anything from working? I uninstalled it this morning after it was apparantly 15% of my battery usage in the first 2 hours on being off charge this morning.

Not noticed anything not working as of yet.

Just a quick note on my battery performance. Took it off of charge at 7AM its now 2PM and i am still on 86%. I have made maybe 45mins of calls, 10-15mins of doodle jumping, sent 15ish sms received and sent quite a few emails and have social hub running.

How? Mine came off charge at 7:30am and I'm now at 67%, not doing much more than browsing the web and making a few downloads :(

I can't honestly see how that is possible. You must be mistaken!

looks like 02 have pulled PAYG online & instore after seeing all these handsets flying out the door and getting unlocked for other networks.

I know cant quite believe it myself wifi 3g and gps are all left on also had similar performance yesterday only lost 40% charge all day and that inluded 30 mins MP3 playing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom