*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Soldato
I have the exomount too, it's nicely designed but because it's made of plastic, not reinforced, it tends to judder around if used with a large screen smartphone phone like the S2 and up. It's not a problem unless you're using satnav and trying to read a direction as the juddering becomes an annoyance.

I can agree with the juddering. I mount mine in a way that the base of the gripping claw/device is anchored against the dash or something else, just to stop the shakes.

When mounted for GPS use anyway.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Tech21 is a bit too bulky! I thought the official flip back cover was bulky but that is even bulkier!

ROCK case is where it's at.

Caporegime
I then rinsed it under the water to remove some lint and placed it on the tabletop for a few seconds....went to pull it away and...

Looks like I've made myself a re-varnishing job for the weekend... :/

Just got a genuine LOL form me there when I read that then saw the pic. :D

Soldato
Did i imagine it or does this phone allow for inductive charging
It does, there's a couple connectors to the left of the battery. If you're feeling adventurous you can diy a charging circuit for from a Palm Pixi or Pre and the Palm touchstone charging base for around £12.

No idea on the official new case back and charger. Can't imagine it'll be cheap though. Not if the want £38 for the horrid usb official usb dock.

Link

20120613_180505.jpg

20120613_180836.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
It's here!

Material is superb, very grippy and a unique rubbery texture that's quite unlike any other case, packaging is also thick plastic and rather professional. Feels a lot higher standard than the official mesh case.
quicksandcase_package.jpg

Looks better than it too...especially on the white.
quicksandcase_vsofficialmesh.jpg

Works in the Zenis dock.
quicksandcase_docked.jpg

Won't scratch the phone itself, same material all round, and not just an overcoat too, the whole case is polycarbonate and textured.
quicksandcase_inside.jpg

All holes and recesses line up nicely.
quicksandcase_back.jpg

quicksandcase_top.jpg

quicksandcase_bottom.jpg

(Bit of excess from manufacturing on lower left of the bottom pic, I've smoothed this with a butter knife no problem.)

Hi Mrk,

What make is this case, I mean what brand is it, it looks even better than the Samsung flip case.

Thanks.
Peter

Soldato
Could someone please recommend some screen protectors ..Got pack off ebay but the corners keep peeling grrrr

many thanks

xtreme guard, 75% off, check a few pages back in this thread. I ordered 2 full body shields and 1 screen protector and it came to around £6.50 delivered from America. I have just applied the full body shield to my S3 as I won't be using a case.

Associate
Back
Top Bottom