*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Ah that's great! I've received email from mobilefun too about it so should be here tomorrow.

I'll get back to you when I see it, all previous info was from a succession of texts after she told me she'd got me it.

edit to add, It's metal and black, she once rang me about a car she was looking at with a view to buying, I asked her what type of car it was and she said "green".

Do you reckon Lidl will have these in too? We don't have ALDI here, only Lidl and it's on the way home from work so I guess I could just pop in and see :p

Last edited:
Associate
Ah that's great! I've received email from mobilefun too about it so should be here tomorrow.

Just rang them as on the account page, the pen is listed as out of stock……

But that’s just due to the fact that the database hasn’t been updated. It’s in stock and in their warehouse and it will be going out this evening for delivery.

Soldato
What's the output current on the Solar charger? Can't imagine it pumping out more power than a PC USB port though.

output 5.3v+-0.2/650-750ma.

dimensions 43x94x10.5mm, 46g

presuming it works it'll be a handy little bit of extra power to carry around, it's considerably smaller than a ten pack of fags, I like :cool:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
750mA is perfect for the S2 but S3 uses 1A so while it will charge, it will be slower than mains charging. Perfect for travel and emergencies I guess!

Associate
You can just 'tell' the S3 to go next or previous. No need for buttons :)

If you mean some kind of voice command, like I'm really going to do that on a packed train during rush hour lol.

That's why a remote is a must as I can just switch tracks discreetly, and I do switch tracks often.

I don't think I'll ever use S-Voice anyways as I never used Siri on my iPhone 4S.

Last edited:
Soldato
How do you get it to do that? I can't seem to manage it :(

If you mean some kind of voice command, like I'm really going to do that on a packed train during rush hour lol.

That's why a remote is a must as I can just switch tracks discreetly, and I do switch tracks often.

I don't think I'll ever use S-Voice anyways as I never used Siri on my iPhone 4S.

Its not s voice. its cool tbh hut see your point. The head phones thst come with the phone do what you want so it can be done.

Associate
Edit. The buttons on the headphones. The single button you press more than once on mine.

Ah right cheers. Just like the iPhone one. Not as smooth though and I'll have to get used to the placement of that button. I guess they didn't want to place it in the middle of the remote and risk a court battle of some sort lol.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
C-Pen arrived today, it is a lot thinner than the press pictures/videos online suggest:

c-pen_1.jpg

Feels comfortable and has a bit of weight to it as well. As expected, doesn't work on any other phone though so it's not your ordinary capacitive pen that is available on eBay etc! It's not plastic but brushed metal btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom