*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Soldato
Most of them have that gap due to the curved edges of the phone as, if it went up to the edge, then it can start to peel easily.

It doesnt bother me all that much though. This is a very good screen protector. I'm chuffed to bits with it! I think you recommended it to me in the SG3 thread :D

Soldato
I've just received my Rock case through the post this morning. Well, I opened it up and placed it on my SG3.. The case doesnt seem all that grippy at all? It's making me wonder if It's a genuine case after all seen as a few of you have stated that it's very grippy?

Soldato
Well silly me just took delivery of the official galaxy s3 flip case which happens to be awful! :(

Can someone suggest a decent alternative?

Poetic Hardback, looks ok, slim yet protective and has a little kick stand built in, available in the jungle.

Associate
I've lost the rubber mount part for my Zenis charging dock. Does anyone know if I can order this part somewhere cheap that will fit in? Ordering another Zenis dock will take 14+ days!

Else it will have to be a case for my S3 instead which I could do with one anyways and it should fit in the dock fine.

Associate
Hi,anyone heard when the allcast wireless tv thing will be released ? Only seen 1 on ebay and mobilfun have it listed but no release date.

Man of Honour
I've noticed that after a month or so of use the case I got for preordering with Dialaphone is starting to fray a bit round the edges, basically it has a cardboard cover with some sort of rubbery overlay and that has started peeling off along the side, almost looks like loose threads. Not that fussed really as I will just put the normal back on when it gives up the ghost, but you get what you pay for!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The Nokia stand I had so I can watch stuff on the phone while sat at a table proved to be useless for the S3. It was fine for the S2, just about... but the S3's dimensions prove hard for it to stay upright.

I enquired around and saw this on mobilefun so got it in to check out.

stand_1.jpg

stand_2.jpg

stand_3.jpg

It's quite heavy for its size, it certainly won't be confused on what to do with a big screened phone that's for sure and I'm confident the Nexus 7 will be fine on it too although I don't have one any more :p

It comes in a slide on case with small lanyard too Both feet are rubberised as is the back to protect the back of glossy phones from scratching. It's expensive for what it is and is too heavy to be put on a keyring (for my liking anyway) but it is perfect to bung in the glovebox or work bag to use over lunch or whatever else and not only limited to a phone!

Back
Top Bottom