*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Soldato
I've lost the rubber mount part for my Zenis charging dock. Does anyone know if I can order this part somewhere cheap that will fit in? Ordering another Zenis dock will take 14+ days!

Else it will have to be a case for my S3 instead which I could do with one anyways and it should fit in the dock fine.

Trust me your address and I'll pop one in the post for you. I have 2 spare.

Associate
Alright, not happy as I've been scammed...

I ordered a memory card for my S3 from a playtrade seller fonetec ( http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/31619605/-/Product.html ) and nothing has turned up. I check the seller and stupidly I didn't see that they had no feedback left! And now since I've ordered they've recieved plenty of negative feedback. Looks like I've been scammed :(

What's the best way to get my money back? I've contacted play asking for a refund under their FairPlay guarantee, but someone else on the feedback said play didn't help. Not liking the fact that I may be £50 down here! :(

So where should I go about looking for a memory card now? I wanted that 64gb class 10 one... and play have it for cheap directly from them. But I don't really trust them unless I get a refund.

Man of Honour
Can anyone recommended a gel case or similar which looks good and actually covers up the whole edge? just so I can cover up the mess from when I dropped it! Or at least the top right and side right top part which is all battered.

Associate
I have a gel case but it's discoloured on the edges very quick and it restricts access to the home button a bit. I agree with the above, diztronic cases look the best

Last edited:
Associate
Update to my issue above, Play have refunded me from the FairPlay guarantee! :)

My Zenith dock arrived the other day, I'm very pleased! Though it would be nicer if it slipped on and off easier. Now once I get my refund from play I may actually order the memory card from them. Directly from them this time though! It's cheaper than when I originally ordered too :)

Soldato
Copying a pic from MRK earlier:

samsung-veh-mount_comp-nokiacr115.jpg

I bought the same Nokia mount, not sure if it's genuine or not, came in just a jiffy bag from China, but it won't fit my phone? a real real real stretch, can't see it working. Did you need to make a mod for the S3 to fit? I read in an S2 thread here someone said the S2 is a very tight fit as well even. Love the design of it though, very small and simple!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Copying a pic from MRK earlier:

samsung-veh-mount_comp-nokiacr115.jpg

I bought the same Nokia mount, not sure if it's genuine or not, came in just a jiffy bag from China, but it won't fit my phone? a real real real stretch, can't see it working. Did you need to make a mod for the S3 to fit? I read in an S2 thread here someone said the S2 is a very tight fit as well even. Love the design of it though, very small and simple!

Yes I removed the rubber padding on one of the arms so my S3 with case fits.

Soldato
The very definition of knockoff! I'll add measurements in a jiffy

My dad suggested "It will fit...."

mne8a.jpg

Granted we didn't take the cheap jelly case off, but didn't want to scratch the phone up, did remove both rubber pads though, jelly case does that job, going to test it later :)
Hook in one side then the other, hope it lives up to expectations!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom