*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Soldato
Anyone got and used an arm strap for running? I realise it is probably quite a basic thing but I was shocked by the prices in the local running shop being near £20. I would expect something must be available really quite cheap? Has anyone seen any for the S3?

Caporegime
Want a hard plastic case with minimal bulk, grippy case that looks nice but offers no protection at the top or bottom then get the rock quicksand case (some guy here dropped his GS 3 with one of these cases on and was unlucky as the concrete must have impacted the non protected areas and as a result, the screen shattered/cracked)

Want a rubber/gel type of case, which has protection at the top and bottom and still adds very little bulk (although takes away the sleek/minimal look of the front in some ways), but it won't look as nice overall and won't be as grippy as the rock case, then get the diztronic matte TPU case.

Soldato
My black battery door has arrived, the standard blue looks better

bk_backdoor.png

Caporegime
I actually think that looks rather nice! :eek: :p IMO much better than the blue and white. It makes the speaker, camera and flash area look far better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom