*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Soldato
Speigen Curved Crystal.... it's brilliant, almost invisible and feels really nice too.

I'm using it with the Rock Quicksand and it's a great combo... the Rock doesn't interfere with the screen protector so it won't start feeling when you take the phone out of the Rock case, etc...

And yes, the mains is just a USB plug with a detachable cable so it will plug into your car, however charging will be slower from a standard USB slot.

ok thanks , so USB charge will work from the cars USB but just not as quick as using the cigarette lighter connection?

thanks again:)

Associate
Just a quick question guys, my contract of my HTC desire hd runs out next month just wondering if I should get a s3 or wait till November as I've heard there's some new nexus phones about to be released, opinions?

Soldato
Okay hey guys,

Will look through this thread to see but, is there a general consensus for best case/screen protector yet? Just got my pebble blue S3 in the mail today. Since it's a metallic finish I will probably go ape with my OCD if I let it get scratched, so a good case is a must. Was hoping you guys would know the best one?

Man of Honour
I just got the spigen case shown earlier in the thread and am pleased with it. Would have been even better if I bought it before dropping my phone several times.

Soldato
I just got the spigen case shown earlier in the thread and am pleased with it. Would have been even better if I bought it before dropping my phone several times.

Checked it out - looks good!

Just wondering if there's any cases or anything that'll also protect the camera lens and stuff? Probably not likely to get scratched but I wouldn't mind pulling the case off to take pictures if I had to. Probably just an unfounded fear though, I bet?

Caporegime
Has anyone not bothered with a case?

I'm thinking of a Sena leather slip case and screen protector and thats it?

I have a Sena leather slip pouch for my S3 and its lovely BUT one major issue, the case is tight so if you like listening to your music with the phone in the case then either you will get no volume or it will go really high. REason why is that the case pushes on the volume rocker, so when you push it into the case, volume down gets pushed. When you slide the case up the volume up is pushed resulting in your ears getting blasted. Also the other issue is the power button gets pushed as well when in the case, so you might find your phone is kept awake all the time even in the case, caused a huge battery drain on my S3 and got pretty hot in the case till i figured out what the issue was.

I got in touch with Sena direct and they sent me out another case FOC and didnt ask for the other one to be sent back as they are based in America. Pretty damn good service for a £30 case :). The second case is much looser and better but now and again i suffer from the volume rocker being pushed while the phone is in the case.

Like i said its a nice case but the design isnt brilliant.

Soldato
Nope and glad I had the Rock case when out the other week and dropped it 5 foot onto concrete when drunk..................no damage at all.:D

Going to order one of those I think!

I have a Sena leather slip pouch for my S3 and its lovely BUT one major issue, the case is tight so if you like listening to your music with the phone in the case then either you will get no volume or it will go really high. REason why is that the case pushes on the volume rocker, so when you push it into the case, volume down gets pushed. When you slide the case up the volume up is pushed resulting in your ears getting blasted. Also the other issue is the power button gets pushed as well when in the case, so you might find your phone is kept awake all the time even in the case, caused a huge battery drain on my S3 and got pretty hot in the case till i figured out what the issue was.

I got in touch with Sena direct and they sent me out another case FOC and didnt ask for the other one to be sent back as they are based in America. Pretty damn good service for a £30 case :). The second case is much looser and better but now and again i suffer from the volume rocker being pushed while the phone is in the case.

Like i said its a nice case but the design isnt brilliant.

Thanks for the heads up on the sena

Just ordered this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/KC-Electron...ective/dp/B00835GSB4/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

And these to get me going

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0080SYG18/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Will order a black rock case from the bay too I think, do they add much bulk?

Mart

EDIT: best place to get a 32gb micro sd chaps?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom