*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Got a piel frama leather case for my S3 in blue. (like my dad's iphone case) Not necessarily everyone's cup of tea but it offers decent protection and looks. The blob on the back for the belt clip can be swapped for a flat logo piece that comes in the box. Also got the samsung battery charger stand that charges a spare battery separate to the phone.
PielFramaS3-3.jpg

PielFramaS3-1.jpg

PielFramaS3-2.jpg

Soldato
Adds bulk but well protected! I like .............

Just had some MOFRED screen protectors delivered, first one was a dust magnet the second went straight on :D

Got 10 more and you can hardly see there on unless looking close up....

Just need my case to arrive now and I'll be able to stop treating it like a new born :)

Soldato
Adds bulk but well protected! I like .............

Just had some MOFRED screen protectors delivered, first one was a dust magnet the second went straight on :D

Got 10 more and you can hardly see there on unless looking close up....

Just need my case to arrive now and I'll be able to stop treating it like a new born :)

yeah there great protectors for the price! I managed to use just one protector first time round , as long as the screen is clean they go on great.

not a single air bubble in mine and like you say hardly notice its on there.

Soldato
Got a piel frama leather case for my S3 in blue. (like my dad's iphone case) Not necessarily everyone's cup of tea but it offers decent protection and looks. The blob on the back for the belt clip can be swapped for a flat logo piece that comes in the box. Also got the samsung battery charger stand that charges a spare battery separate to the phone.
PielFramaS3-3.jpg

PielFramaS3-1.jpg

PielFramaS3-2.jpg

That does look quite nice actually. Does it come with a belt clip for it to slot onto? Do you have a link?

Thanks.

Kei

Kei

Soldato
I tend to keep my phones for years, so it makes sense. This S3 is my first smartphone, last phone I bought was a Nokia 5130. Will probably keep this once for 5 years or so unless I'm offered a good upgrade deal.

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Upgrade? So you're on a contract? Why on earth would you wait 5 years?
This is my first contract phone, prior to this i was pay as you go. It's not a case of "waiting" 5 years to upgrade, it's more of a case of i only bother to upgrade when what i have can no longer do the job well enough. Usually its the battery that gives up as all my old phones are in good nick just have poor battery life.

Associate
Is the call quality on the S3 good? I'm looking to replace my One S due to the pants call quality (second handset).

Does anyone know if it's better than the One X?

Is the wifi performance good? My One S only has one bar and drops out at my desktop whereas my laptop never drops out from the same location.

Soldato
Is the call quality on the S3 good? I'm looking to replace my One S due to the pants call quality (second handset).

Does anyone know if it's better than the One X?

Is the wifi performance good? My One S only has one bar and drops out at my desktop whereas my laptop never drops out from the same location.

I can get to the bottom of my street with my phone before it drops the WiFi connection.

Also, I know it hasn't been used much other than music daily but this doesn't seem right.

25t9euh.png

EDIT: Screen is at 100% brightness to :/

Back
Top Bottom