*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

This is a great thread, Ive ordered cheap fake rock until the diztronic matte TPU case turns up and the cheap rainforest screens, undecided on whether to get the Spigen Sgp Curved Crystal screen protector.

So do people use screen protectors on the S3? If so what is recommended? I have had a look at the amazon ones on previous pages, but what are the best?

Thanks

Last edited:
Only as much as I request really! Makes me wonder what I'd have if I were am iPhone owner hehe!

At first I was like 'This is weird, this Australian guy has all the same docks as mrk'. And then it hit me, and I realised you were just using your phone voice :D. Not as bad as Shayper!

Down undah? :mad::D

I don't think there is yet? Don't know if it has magnetic lock feature on the S3 anyway though.

I tried the Allshare Cast dongle powered from my PC front USB port just now and strangely it worked fine connected via HDMI to my 2nd monitor!

Looking at the amps output on the adapter that ships with the dongle it's 0.55amps so it seems most people should have no problem powering it from any USB port. Maybe I should check the Sony Bravia settings for USB in the menu see if that works again.

Edit*

The ROCK case several months on:

rockcase_severalmonthson_1.jpg

rockcase_severalmonthson_2.jpg

Really pleased with how it's stood up to use. It's been in and out of jeans, cotton lined jacket pockets, leather coats, rubbed on hard surfaces, wiped every day almost (picks up lint from my jeans :p) and rinsed/wiped with screen wipes etc.

The only parts that are showing some signs of wear are the raised lips on each side where the corners first meet your pocket. Those areas have lost some finish and gone slightly shiny (just visible in the pic) but in reality you don't notice it. The grip is still the same as new.

Last edited:
Looking for a good case will give that a look in Mrk, I normally like the leather slip in cases, but with my S3 turning up I probably should have a bit more protection

Back
Top Bottom