*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Associate
anyone care to recommend a decent case? I see that this is the offical case but not sure when its released. I'm a total noob to Android phones having come over from Blackberry so just wondered what is best to get seeing as my Blue S3 has just shipped...

Soldato
Quicksand ROCK case landed for one person already:

Mine is now in the UK according to tracking, maybe tomorrow it will be in my posession!

Looking forward to your pics, iirc you opted for grey, I have high hopes that cover could be the making of blue but as we know pics can be deceiving, until I read that the other cover was black I thought it was some variant of blue.

Soldato
Be good to see this case mrk as it was one of the cases I was looking at.... It doesnt seem to protect the top and bottom though :(

I am also looking at this which gets good reviews - http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/flexishield-case-for-samsung-galaxy-s3-smoke-p35134.htm

I am determined to go with a slim cover this time around after using my Desire in a Tuff Luv leather flip case for 2 years... Soooo much bulk :( My phone still looks brand new after 2 years tho :)

Associate

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I'll be ordering one, but not that one, just one that matches the same shade of "Blue" that my S3 comes in, dark or whatever they change it to.

Soldato
Anybody own this desktop stand for the S2?

ATT-Galaxy-S-II1.jpg

Was wondering if the S3 might possible fit... would like to see a S3 variant for it if not.

No it doesnt :(

Got my Nillkin case at the weekend, quite like it, adds a little extra to the side but the back is rougher so easier to hold and doesnt feel like its gonna slip every 5mins. Shame it seems to have picked up some black marks on the corner where its rubbed my trouser pocket :(

Will post a pic when I get a chance.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It's here!

Material is superb, very grippy and a unique rubbery texture that's quite unlike any other case, packaging is also thick plastic and rather professional. Feels a lot higher standard than the official mesh case.
quicksandcase_package.jpg

Looks better than it too...especially on the white.
quicksandcase_vsofficialmesh.jpg

Works in the Zenis dock.
quicksandcase_docked.jpg

Won't scratch the phone itself, same material all round, and not just an overcoat too, the whole case is polycarbonate and textured.
quicksandcase_inside.jpg

All holes and recesses line up nicely.
quicksandcase_back.jpg

quicksandcase_top.jpg

quicksandcase_bottom.jpg

(Bit of excess from manufacturing on lower left of the bottom pic, I've smoothed this with a butter knife no problem.)

Back
Top Bottom