*** The Official Samsung Galaxy S III ACCESSORIES Thread ***

Soldato
As expected, doesn't work on any other phone though so it's not your ordinary capacitive pen

Looking nice there, I wonder if the S pen works on an S3, any ultra tasteful intelligent cool folk out there using an S3 Note combo care to try out the S pen on the S3:cool:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The Zenis dock with the S3 attached to the official Mesh case works perfectly fine without the rubber seat:

The first half was recorded using the S3 @ 720p, I've noticed that 720p mode is worse than the S2 in 720p but 1080p is way better.

Shame the video sound isn't as good as the S2 though but I'll be looking for a custom ROM update that ups the microphone gain and bitrate for camcorder audio in due time on my blue S3.

Man of Honour
OP
Soldato
Associate
Anybody own this desktop stand for the S2?

ATT-Galaxy-S-II1.jpg

Was wondering if the S3 might possible fit... would like to see a S3 variant for it if not.

Soldato
Ordered a white Nillkin Hard Cover Case for my wifes white S3. Anyone point me in the direction of a decent 32GB class 10 micro sd card that is in stock?

I can point you in the direction of Eb or Amazon but as to specifics no as they're subject to change frequently.

Soldato
I was hoping for a decent brand class 10 card for under £20. Possible?

The last Sandisck 32gb micro sdhc card I looked at on Eb or Am was £22 and came with the standard sd ad and a usb stick you could put it in for easy on the move transfers, I'll prob get that one myself in the next day or two but cant give you a link as I didn't bother saving it and I'm busy updating my sons Ace at the mo.

Associate
Is the C-pen really worth it for £20?

Although I am feeling stingy about spending £58 on an SDXC card. :p

Also, would it not be worth updating the OP with the most popular accessories for each category? e.g. storage, cases: {pouch, hardback,}, docks, car mounts. etc

Asking a bit much like, but with OP comes great responsibility...

rjk

rjk

Caporegime

is that really the official one? I was hoping to see something a little sleeker like the one for the S2 :confused:

One thing I was wondering, is there anywhere you can get a rubber seal/cap for the charge port?

AceModder had a problem with his S2 some time ago and they refused warranty based on moisture damage to the interior of the phone where the USB socket is.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
That was an isolated incident though and we don't know the exact background on the phone's history. It could have gotten a dunk on a drunken night out or whatever else.

For the record, my s2 has no such water moisture signs and has been used in the bath plenty of times as I like to play draw something or watch TV during a bubble bath like a boss :p

Back
Top Bottom