***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Why not link to the original source?

and ceramic backing? No way. More fake rumours to drive traffic to their websites.

because i read neowin and that is where i saw it? pfffffffffft

they need to do something with the back as that was one of the few faults people found with it "a bit plasticy" so would not surprise me, however it is a rumour and time will tell

you have to take it all with a pinch of salt. I bet they will improve the plastic feel though somehow and if it's not quad core and others come out this year as we expect with quad cores cpu's then that will surely be a fail... i suspect that this rumour is not far off the truth on this instance.

larger screen (galaxy nexus)
ram 2gig - makes sense
quad core - yes
ceramic back - hmmm not sure, but you would think they would tackle the plastic issue

now they just need to drop all that bloat crap and stick pure ice cream on, or release it with CM9 as default :D

Last edited:
Well, their main concern seems to be weight. So maybe a carbon fiber design could be on the cards? :eek:

I imagine it isn't all that cheap though (carbon fiber), and people will still claim it feels cheap regardless of materials if it isn't very heavy.

Exclusive pic of the SGS3 porcelain edition!

210px-Ming_dynasty_porcelain_jar_IMG_3870.JPG

:D

Problem with a larger screen is that it encroaches on the Note, I'd expect a 4.3-4.5" screen.

As for Quad core, it's possible, but for a true flagship surely they're gonna want the A15's if they can?

And for the rumours, BGR, can stop reading at that point :p

Na, it won't be widely available until 2013. Samsung might 'release' a tablet for the press/W8 development but it won't be on sale until Christmas :p

High volume stuff in 2012, like the SGS3, will have 32nm Exynos 4 series SoCs.

Both are cracking but the Exynos 4412 could be very special indead, it might have a four core mali T604 GPU! (ARM kinda leaked it in a slide last year)

This is ARM's new DX11 Midgard architecture, so it should be five times faster than the mali 400 found in the SGS2 and could possibly beat out the PS Vita for raw power. :eek:

My Galaxy Nexus is going bye-bye once this hits the shops. 4.8" screen is perfect as long as they include a good battery.

Not too worried about the Touchwiz, as I'll flash it with a custom rom.

Back
Top Bottom