***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

About bloody time... I will be getting this via Kies today :D

I may swap to Wanamlite though once it is out. I had loads of ROM's on my Desire and I started getting annoyed with downloading and trying them all so I said I would never do it on the S3.... The lure is always there tho :p

I will have a look at Omega as well as people seem to like that. Can someone give me a third one to look at or, alternatively, what are people's top 3 S3 ROMs?

think the 3 mains ones imo are,

omega, wanamlite and CM10

Ok so I read the thing. This does NOT appear to be the official FW, at least not for us in the UK.

ALB, BGL, CMF, COA, CYO, CYV, ERO, EUR, MSR, ORL, ORS, SEB, SEE, TMT, TOP, TRA, TSR, TWO, VIM, VVT, XEH, XEO, XEZ, XSK

We need "BTU" for the CSC code which is the UK unlocked version. Also, the "D" identifier has always been used for development ROMs i.e. "XXDLIB"

Just to make sure, I tried KIES and no update on my unlocked phone....

False alarm - NOT UK JB OFFICIAL (and probably not Poland official either... I foresee this ROM being superseded soon)

Lets see if it's fixed the poweramp issues if they're gone then I'm in!

Once Wanam releases his version

I have no issue with PowerAMP on LI8. :confused:

JB for the UK hasn't been released as yet. This is rolling out to Poland and certain Eastern European markets first. UK will be in second wave from what I can gather.

Back
Top Bottom