***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

As suspected, updating poweramp sorted it!

Screenshot_2012-09-25-09-43-01-1.jpg.png

Swift turnaround though!

Right, my JB on Wanam 3.7 is set up just how I like it and everything appears to be running just awesome.

Let's see how long this can stay installed for!

Considering that Wanam ICS was on my phone until last night I think this will stick around an equally long time unless some serious bug rears its head!

Got the phone call yesterday that my contract with Orange is up......GS3 is my phone of choice, but got to get off Orange, Three is probably my destination now!

Did you use Titanium backup to transfer everything across, or did you start fresh?

I use MyBackup Pro to backup and restore MMS/SMS and call logs then Titanium to restore user apps+data. All other system things are restored manually as Titanium restoring system data can bring FCs.

I use MyBackup Pro to backup and restore MMS/SMS and call logs then Titanium to restore user apps+data. All other system things are restored manually as Titanium restoring system data can bring FCs.

Yeah that's the only annoying thing. I take it when you update to official JB Wanamlite (when JB is launched) you can just restore everything or do you think you will need to manually do the system apps?

Also, why use MBP when TB does it all? :confused:

On another note - LITEFLOW

I use Liteflow Lite. I have recently discovered that it has a bug of sorts with the S3 and battery. I used Better Battery Stats to find it out and, after changing things it is def LL.

Within the settings of LL there is a "run in foreground" mode. If this is ticked then, when I put the phone on charge, the phone never enters Deep Sleep. This carries on when I unplug the phone i.e. it still never enters Deep Sleep and I have to reboot the phone to get it to do this.

Turning off "run in foreground" seems to stop this and allow Deep Sleep HOWEVER, at some point the LL notifications then stop. I assume this is a result of the LL App being thrown out of memory as per normal Android OS due to the "run in foreground" not keeping it persistent.

Anyone else noticed this on stock ICS?

If Samsung allowed us to change the LED colour for each notification AND had repeat notifications I wouldn't even need this App :(

I could use Handcent SMS again like I did on the Desire but I would rather keep standard SMS.

It's not much of a discovery. Dialer codes to do various things have existed in Android for years. Not just Android actually, almost all phones with a dialpad.

Back
Top Bottom