***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

My apn is fine and my csc hasn't changed either... Really weird... It's only happened on criskelo 6.0.1 ...it's a great ROM but this is really tempting me to stray lol

What's wanamlite like compared to others? I'm tempted to try that one out next :)

right today ive tried V27 Omega,WanamLite and cm10 , all lag when opening gmail , and some settings in menus, same as the polish release did.

I go back to ICS and its perfect, am i the only one getting lag? this was with clean wipes as well and cache.

right today ive tried V27 Omega,WanamLite and cm10 , all lag when opening gmail , and some settings in menus, same as the polish release did.

I go back to ICS and its perfect, am i the only one getting lag? this was with clean wipes as well and cache.

Go to developer options, and tick both "Disable HW overlay" and "Force GPU rendering"

I'm torn to be honest. My contract finishes in June 2013.

If they release the S3 in Black with 2Gb ram and LTE on O2 or 3 with unlimited data then i'll be tempted to buy myself out of my current contract.

Or do i wait for the Samsung Galaxy S4?

As things are at the moment neither 3 or O2 will have LTE before the end of next year, the only way this changes is if they buy LTE coverage from EE.

So you have a year or so to procrastinate :)

Hi I am having a little trouble restoring an S3.

I have used Kies to backup everything off the old S3 but when I go to restore phone applications and a couple of other settings won't copy over, they are just blanked out. What's the point of giving an option to back them up if you cannot restore them?? Very poor software. :mad:

3585kqu.png

When you say lag do you mean this:

Because that's the only thing I notice that may be considered "lag"?

Back
Top Bottom