***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Which notifications? Missed call / SMS show up as dragable icons and the bar at the top can be dragged down on the lockscreen without unlocking if it helps.

Alarm always works, even on mute as it has it's own special volume control. I didn't know it made a noise when it's fully charged but it's likely the system volume.

Which notifications? Missed call / SMS show up as dragable icons and the bar at the top can be dragged down on the lockscreen without unlocking if it helps.

Alarm always works, even on mute as it has it's own special volume control. I didn't know it made a noise when it's fully charged but it's likely the system volume.

Thanks, I'll have to double check. The status led would flash but I didn't see any visible notifications on the lock screen.
It also makes a noise when you plug it in and it starts charging but it was the fully charged noise in the middle of the night that was a 'surprise'. lol

It requires power supply if the TV being connected doesn't support the MHL standard which carries power over the HDMI connection and doesn't need external power.

I have a couple of quick questions as I've been away from android for a bit.
How do you disable the 'battery charged sound' while keeping on other sounds/well at least making sure the alarm still works. (not sure if mute actually kills the alarm from sounding too)

Does the Alarm still sound if the phone is muted? You could easily check this in 1 minute!

I've got a question...

I want to go back to stock (for various reasons) but I didn't make a nandroid backup before I started flashing (ahem!)

If I do a nandroid on my girlfriend's S3 and copy it over to mine and restore it, apart from having her apps/data (which can be sorted easily enough obviously) that would get me back to stock+root wouldn't it?

Back
Top Bottom