***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

I use the stock email client for both gmail and hotmail and i can't see anything i need missing from it. I can move items to my folders, create new folders/subfolders, rename or move existing folders and set individual folder sync options. Can't see anything missing from compose either.

Edit, never noticed the zoom thing, but then i don't load any images or formatting. Flipping to landscape viewing allowed me to view the full width at a decent level of zoom. (but that's not really a solution)

Last edited:
Only had a quick play when mine turned up last night, it is so light! Compared to this my Desire HD is like a house brick!

Very annoying standard notification whistle, must change that!

So it would be interesting to know why we are all waiting for an official UK Jellybean on the I9300 when you can now buy the I9305 from T-Mobile and, presumably, have it in your hand in full JB glory within 48 hours - http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/pay-monthly/samsung-galaxy-s-iii-lte-titanium/

How Samsung can have it up and running on practically the same phone and have it shipped to the networks and not have JB for the original S3 is beyond me. Yes, I know you can flash a leaked version but I am talking about official JB.

Is the 9300 going to be forever the poor relation to the 9305?

^^ called T-Mobile, they don't have the S3 LTE yet and have no dates - useless chumps.

Wouldn't mind this over the Note2.

If you clicked my link you would see that it is being sold as of today. You may have spoken to someone that didn't know or didn't bother checking.

I could have the 9305 in my hand by Friday IF I hadn't just upgraded to a 9300 a few months back. TBH the LTE doesn't bother me, I am just annoyed that Samsung can put out JB on this phone and yet we are still waiting on it for the 9300.... I hope it is not a sign that the 9300 is now the poor relation (probably not but it does irk a bit)

patience! Geeks do not have it.

Only thing I want to know is if it will be easy to get stock JB on the 9300 without the samsung touch wizz rubbish, as after using my nexus 7 I dont want anything else!

Note I have never rooted/flashed/ROMd etc.

patience! Geeks do not have it.

Only thing I want to know is if it will be easy to get stock JB on the 9300 without the samsung touch wizz rubbish, as after using my nexus 7 I dont want anything else!

Note I have never rooted/flashed/ROMd etc.

You'll need to use a custom ROM such as cyanogenmod 10, check over on xda developers forum for more info.

Back
Top Bottom