***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
CRT effect makes me sad, it's the first thing I disable when I flash Wannam.

It's such a nice effect though and works so well.

Anyone else find that on the wanamlite rom the scrolling of widgets is jerky? Also the notification bar doesn't seem as snappy as ICS.

I'm going back to ICS, i agree that the home pages scroll more smoother but the widget menu is getting on my nerves lol

No issues like that at all here.

Where are the stock toggles - nothing seems to be linked on the intial post?

Check post 3 of JB Domination for the 15 toggles addon for it :)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=27842073&postcount=3

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
CWM app isn't installed on Wanam 3.9 as the app is not supported on any JB ROM due to lack of kernel sources for it yet.

You can do everything via Recovery. CWM App is just an app, a frontend for recovery.

Soldato
Thought I'd ask as Omegarom installed a 'lite' cwm version and yeah wanamlite didnt, but I do have mobileodin to install kernals. And romtoolbox has a backup feature.

Thanks for the links/info smokedog & mrk.

Associate
I tried to put all the stuff needed for wanamlite on the internal sd card but when i went to flash it, nothing was showing up?

ran a search and they appeared, but not within the folder structure..... Couldn't pull them back onto my desktop so had to delete them.

Seems like that this is gonna be a non event before it even began.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
As in the mciro sd card? you did choose flash zip in CWM recovery yep and then choose the top sd card option not internal sd card? The naming scheme sucks balls :p

Soldato
Guys is there a way to edit which icons show up on the lock screen?

I never use the chaton app so would prefer if I could change this for the text messaging app!

Associate
As in the mciro sd card? you did choose flash zip in CWM recovery yep and then choose the top sd card option not internal sd card? The naming scheme sucks balls :p

All the zip files were moved to the internal SD card, but wasn't showing up within the explorer window on my laptop.

A search for the term "GT" however showed them, so i thought happy days.

Ran recovery and then went to search for the zip in the top sd card option and there was nothing there.

Associate
Are there any decent custom roms out that has hotspot working? bluetooth tethering is just too slow for me, and I use this every day at work!

I really don't want to go back to an official rom. ;(

Soldato
Are there any decent custom roms out that has hotspot working? bluetooth tethering is just too slow for me, and I use this every day at work!

I really don't want to go back to an official rom. ;(

Unfortunately no CM10 rom has wi-fi tethering working. Samsung Rom is currenty your only option.

I'm currently dual booting mine. Got paranoid android primary and Wanamlite as my secondary Rom.

Associate
Unfortunately no CM10 rom has wi-fi tethering working. Samsung Rom is currenty your only option.

I'm currently dual booting mine. Got paranoid android primary and Wanamlite as my secondary Rom.

Has Cyan said why he can't get it working? I would love to know why!

I guess I will have to do the dual boot as well then.

Back
Top Bottom