***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Soldato
Just done a dirty flash of Wanam + JB (no wipe apart from cache and dalvik). All working fine by the looks of it. Took about 5 mins to flash everything :D

Robbie - can you link to the calendar widget you use. I use a similar one (albeit free) but for some reason I have lost the calendar colour "flashes" since flashing to Wanam4.0 + Domination and all entries are in white :(

Associate
Is there anyway to edit the toggles under the notification tab? There are a few in there that i'll never use, so it makes sense to 'delete' them.

Using Wanamlite 4.0.

Screenshot_2012-10-19-13-52-57_zps33542cc2.png

Soldato
Sorry for the "noob" question but:

I have an international version of the Galaxy S3 (From Nairobi) so I'm wondering when I'll be able to get the JellyBean update?

It's fully unlocked and I'm using my T-Mobile sim in there.

Would I need to root the phone manually or will there be an official release date for the international version (I thought it was already available for international versions).

Thanks

Soldato
Sorry for the "noob" question but:

I have an international version of the Galaxy S3 (From Nairobi) so I'm wondering when I'll be able to get the JellyBean update?

It's fully unlocked and I'm using my T-Mobile sim in there.

Would I need to root the phone manually or will there be an official release date for the international version (I thought it was already available for international versions).

Thanks

International release should be soon in theory, but at the moment nobody knows for sure, other way of doing it is following the guides posted in this thread to root it and install one of the JB based roms.

Soldato
Aye the chances these days are minimal, as long as you follow the instructions and dont try and wing it, it will be fine - if it does fail it doesnt brick it completely as you can always get into recovery and revert it or re-flash with odin or whatever program it uses.

Soldato
Okay thanks guys, I think I'll give it a try.

Could anybody point me a to a post # so I can start having a read through of everything I need to do?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom