***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Soldato
On 4 at the mo and happy, tried to do the JB Domination as well but got the errors.

There will be a new Wanamlite I think over the weekend so Ill do a complete clean and reinstall.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
No need to wipe. just clear cache and dalvik. No errors flashing JB. Domination either here. Just flash it in the right order and it will be fine.

Man of Honour
God damn it why would you say that?? :D:D

As I'm on 3.9 can I just flash and skip the wipe part? Or is it best practise to wipe!

Then do I just flash with dominator...

Fanks ;)
They're no wipe roms so a straight flash over shouldn't cause any issues, don't know about JB Dom though.
I done a straight flash over the top from Wanam 2.3 ICS to 3.9 without any issues.

Soldato
Ideal. I started getting it about an hour ago anyway. Just wanted to make sure it had all the network crap removed from 3 :)

Now I am wondering if I can do a dirty flash (oo-er) or just do a complete wipe and clean install... The setting up of all the phone settings annoys me as well as losing all the WiFi keys although I think restoring these shouldn't be an issue....

Man of Honour
Ideal. I started getting it about an hour ago anyway. Just wanted to make sure it had all the network crap removed from 3 :)

Now I am wondering if I can do a dirty flash (oo-er) or just do a complete wipe and clean install... The setting up of all the phone settings annoys me as well as losing all the WiFi keys although I think restoring these shouldn't be an issue....

Your WiFi keys get backed up to your Google account if you tell it to back up your settings.

Back
Top Bottom