***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Soldato
Hi lads been outa the loop for awhile. Need to update 2 S3's this weekend to a current rom. Anyone stand out at the moment? Mine already has wanamlite from a few months ago installed and the wifes is totally stock but she wants something better also.

Soldato
doesnt qiuck ICs have issues with JB? no address bar?

shame as i like it it a lot!

works fine on JB here. Address bar and all.

Screenshot_2012-10-19-11-08-51_zps2d7e3b73.png

Last edited:
Associate
Kona has SwiftKey installed, do you?

Could it be a coincidence.

A chap at work gets an issue where his address bar doesn't appear (although he is after the forward and back buttons) but it does on mine. The difference? I have swiftkey installed, he doesn't.

Soldato
Kona has SwiftKey installed, do you?

Could it be a coincidence.

A chap at work gets an issue where his address bar doesn't appear (although he is after the forward and back buttons) but it does on mine. The difference? I have swiftkey installed, he doesn't.

i have swiftkey (paid) on mine mate and Quick ICS Browser (free) does not show URL bar - strange

Associate
Anyone on O2 got their update today yet?

It doesn't appear to be on the servers yet and I have read (somewhere that I can't remember) one user saying they have called O2 and they said it wasn't out until the 26th!

It's even worse for the sim free crowd ,of which I am one, because apparently until it's out on all networks with no issues it won't get pushed out to us.

Back
Top Bottom