***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Soldato
Argh, found a bug.

I use SimpleIcons to make my own icons for home screens and docked launcher icons.

When I add them the first time around there are no Icon Labels (Text under icon) as expected. After I reboot device I get labels added. Very annoying, wanted to avoid using another Launcher app.

Associate
Last night I updated from Wanamlite 3.6 to DLJ1 (4.1.1) but now the phone takes ages to charge. It's like 3x slower to charge. Anyone else having this problem? Any known fixes?

Cheers

Last edited:
Associate
Hmmm, I think I might have installed the wrong thing.

Last night I installed GT-I9300_WanamLite.Deodexed.XXDLJ1.NO-WIPE.zip but it seems to have all the crap like Chat-On and the Samsung useless apps. Also doesn't have the CRT Off animation. I've now downloaded GT-I9300_WanamLite.XXDLJ1.V4.0.1.NO-WIPE.zip and will try that.

Soldato
I actually installed it just before the new fancy installer came out so didn't get an option. Odd thing is it worked on the previous version before that.

On top of that I downloaded a live wallpaper app and that doesn't work either. It's a bit odd. But if yours works then maybe I should reinstall.. Thanks :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
This phone is definitely the most comfortable phone out right now to hold without a case on. Said it before but it has to be said again. The ergonomics just work A+ in the hand.

Associate
2 Questions :-

1. What is the best/most popular JB rom at the moment that's suitable to use as a daily driver?.
2. Do you lose any functionality when you install a non touchwiz rom ?.

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom