***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Associate
Is any one else having problems with apps since the latest update? My phone (standard rom, not rooted) updated yesterday and now my twitter and ICS+ browser just crash without working.

Soldato
WanamLite XXDLJ2 V4.1 Android 4.1.1 Aroma Installer & Smooth & Rock Stable is out :)
Code:
Update base to LJ2
Repacked LJ2 Kernel (Init.d Support)
Update Modem to XXDLID (Optional in Aroma Installer)
Set Device Status to "Normal"
Fixed Order/Remove Shortcuts from Lockscreen
Fixed Remove Pages from Launcher
BTU as Default CSC
AndroidGX blue theme (Optional in Aroma Installer)

http://wanamlite.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=12551

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
interesting inclusion of AndroidGX, this will solve a lot of issues with people and SystemUI FCs :D

Shame it's not JBDom though!

I'll stick with current version until the changelog reflects something significant.

Soldato
interesting inclusion of AndroidGX, this will solve a lot of issues with people and SystemUI FCs :D

Shame it's not JBDom though!

I'll stick with current version until the changelog reflects something significant.

There won't be another update for at least 2 weeks as Wanam is on holiday somewhere.

Do you think JB Dom will work with this one?

Soldato
I've got a weird issue on mine. I'm running Wanamalite 4.1 (happened on 4.0 as well) and when I use Google Now, asking it something like, "What's the weather going to be like tomorrow?" it flashes up the weather card but then immediately brings up a browser window with a search of what I said.

Any ideas why it's doing the search and taking me away from the card?

Soldato
I've got a bad issue with the rear casing of the phone. Its got dark grey lines running across it. Stress fractures I think from taking off the battery cover.

Anyone else had this happen? Anything I can do?

I have a photo but am at work so can't upload it anywhere just now.

Soldato
Not had that myself. But I've only taken the case off about 3 times since i had it. Once to put the battery in, once to show someone how flimsy the case is, and once to blow some dust out.

The good thing about it being so cheap and flimsy is that you can probably buy a new one for next to nothing.

Back
Top Bottom