***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Soldato
Samsung forgot to sort out the new Audio buffer (it's shorter in 4.1) on their modded music player so it has pauses on it now when you do heavy load items. Other audio players arn't crap and are probably worth trying if you experience this.

Man of Honour
Samsung forgot to sort out the new Audio buffer (it's shorter in 4.1) on their modded music player so it has pauses on it now when you do heavy load items. Other audio players arn't crap and are probably worth trying if you experience this.

I suffer from this using PowerAmp.

Associate
It seems when P4u replaced my phone a couple of months ago, they gave me an unlocked handset (Supposed to be locked to Vodafone). Which obviously meant I had to wait an extra few days for JB.

Is there anyway to 'cheat' my way out of the contract? Considering it's an unlocked phone, thought it might be worth a try.. :p

Soldato
It seems when P4u replaced my phone a couple of months ago, they gave me an unlocked handset (Supposed to be locked to Vodafone). Which obviously meant I had to wait an extra few days for JB.

Is there anyway to 'cheat' my way out of the contract? Considering it's an unlocked phone, thought it might be worth a try.. :p
Voda handsets are unlocked anyway. No you can't cheat your way out.

Back
Top Bottom