***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Don't you get the copy paste options along the top like this?
Screenshot_2012-11-12-15-41-31.png

lol yeah, but i want a more simple solution when i highlight a word, just copy or paste not some fancy icons with no meaning

a simple copy and paste is fine, any solution to my other gripe ?

Those icons are the new method of copy pasting text and things, even on stock JB.

As for the other question, phone numbers highlight in stock browser, I use Firefox though so just highlight > copy and paste in the dialler.

lol yeah, but i want a more simple solution when i highlight a word, just copy or paste not some fancy icons with no meaning

a simple copy and paste is fine, any solution to my other gripe ?

This is kinda funny. Surely the only way it would be simpler would be if it could read your mind and automatically copy, cut or paste?

Havent read every page of this thread but was wondering if anyone has had a phone failure yet. Mine was charging yesterday and when I went to take it out the dock it was displaying the boot screen. I had to remove the battery to clear it and since then it wont boot. It won't even boot into recovery mode only Odin mode. Reading XDA it seems I am not alone in this fault.

I have rooted but its running stock 4.1 from T mobile. Its never run anything other than stock but I am nervous now that T mobile or Samsung might not warrant it due to Root. Anyone have experience with this?

Have tried reflashing in d/l mode but its giving a Pit partition error. Its a shame because I loved my S3 but might not be able to buy a new one @ £400 should t mob not repair/replace.

Phone slipped out of pocket onto the floor earlier. I can't see any marks on the screen but the edge of the phone has a dent or two on it's side and the screen won't turn on :(.

Any ideas/help would be welcome.

Looks nicer than the GS 3 :p

Although after the GS 3 so called "leaked images" for likes 2 months and then the final image, which was completely different to the leaked images, I think it would be wise to wait this time round! :p

Back
Top Bottom