***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

Oh my...that picture looks like a stretched out iPhone 5!

The GS4 won't be out until next year so any pictures that are leaked are most certainly fakes or early stages of a prototype.

I'm not going on anything until I see the real deal next year.

Does anybody know of software that you can control your phone from PC over wifi? I've tried Droid VNC server but the keyboard does not work for me.

I wanna know why there's two camera lenses plus a flash and a speaker... 3D imaging perhaps?

No one knows as it isnt real;):p

Hmm seems like i have a problem, i flashed to the latest wanamlite ROM and when i went to restore my backup of my apps and settings it seems like none of my apps that i have downloaded from the play store are on my S3 :confused:

Do i have to re-download those apps again from the play store?? Cant remember when i first flashed to a new ROM if i had to re-download them again or they were on my S3.

What did you backup and restore apps with? If it wasn't Titanium then it's unlikely your apps would have linked back with Play Store upon restoration.

20121114_160511_HDR.jpg

I do love the camera on this!

Last edited:
Galaxy S4 rumours already here :p

GalaxyS4.PNG

Blatent fabrication in order to get traffic onto the site.

You dont want a 100% screen width anyway, it is so easy to press your screen with your finger as it is.

So besides making the case and screen tougher and giving it double the battery life I find it hard to improve the GS3.. Well I suppose it transformed into a car and a helicopter or something

A lot of people here using wanamlite and recommend it highly. I find it very quick and smooth.

Did you do the usual full wipe before installing?

Another rom to try is Omega.

Back
Top Bottom