***The Official Samsung Galaxy S III Thread***

BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player. BSPlayer full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.

Main features:
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean MR1 compatibility
- NO advertisements
- audio pre-amplification (defineable up to 500%)
- playback in popup window (audio and video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption*
- dual and quad-core decoding support - significantly improve playback speed
- support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- aspect-ratio adjustements and zoom
- multiple audio streams and subtitles
- supports gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
- playlist support and various playback modes.
- support for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
- customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures and keys
- external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt...
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or wi-fi connection must be enabled to work)
- playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your LAN shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go), for example:

£4 but I must admit I like it. Also I think stock and gallery player are the same (prolly wrong tho).

Last edited:
Main features:
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean MR1 compatibility
- NO advertisements
- audio pre-amplification (defineable up to 500%)
- playback in popup window (audio and video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption*
- dual and quad-core decoding support - significantly improve playback speed
- support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- aspect-ratio adjustements and zoom
- multiple audio streams and subtitles
- supports gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
- playlist support and various playback modes.
- support for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
- customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures and keys
- external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt...
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or wi-fi connection must be enabled to work)
- playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your LAN shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go), for example:

£4 but I must admit I like it.

Cool, ill just buy it...£4 which isnt a lot, just means ill have to give a heart attacking inducing kebab a miss this weekend:p

Ok so I re-installed wanam without the 21 toggles, put the new jb dom on, and I still get systemui crash and no notification bar.

Can someone give me a noobs rundown on how to install job dom correctly!? :(

A friends of mine has been an Apple user for 5 years, iPad, iPhone etc and recently got the S3, I may well have mentioned it actually in previous posts!

Anyway he's been happy so far and so much so in fact he's just bought a Tab 10.1 to replace the iPad.

These Tab 10.1s and S3 are hugely, HUGELY popular! I mean, I've heard more people talk about them than an iPad or iPhone over the last month.

If you're already rooted with SU installed then you've got nothing to worry about. If you did download an exploit app then I presume SU would give you a normal prompt?

edit: Guess not. I'm not really sure

If you're one of the many who have a custom ROM to help get away from the TouchWiz, you'll need to get with your ROM developer and see if that ROM's kernel is affected. Your device probably already is rooted, but you still don't want to be running around with a big unpatched hole that lets an app read a dump of your device memory.

Last edited:
Well, a rogue app can use the exploit to do all sorts of things without "asking" for root access. Scary really. So watch out for what you download and install.

The app by Chainfire uses that exploit to root your phone in a few seconds. Pretty cool and also dangerous!

Back
Top Bottom